Wednesday Weighers

I'm a Wednesday Weigher too, so thought I'd come on board. Lost 3st 10lb since 25th January, just need 4 lb more to get a lime green sticker. Have run out of space on the front of my book!!! Lost 2lb this week so have 7 weeks 'til Florida holiday to get rid of the last 4lb!!!

Wow...that is excellent Eliza32, congratulations to you on the weight you have lost. I joined SW 7th July and so far have lost 3lb in 2 weeks...was disappointed my 1st week as only lost 0.5 lb but then last week lost 2.5 lb.

As long as I am going the right way down the scale and not up then I will be happy.

Have you found it easy on SW?

Hello

Hi,
My name's Sonya I joined one of the first SW groups in America last fall and I just joined this message board because I've been having a terrible time getting my last 15lbs off so i figured I could use the extra support.
Anyway, I weigh in Wed. mornings so I figured I'd start here.
I lost 2 lbs this week but really I'm just back to the same weight I've been hovering around for the last month. I'm hoping to actually break the cycle this week and lose a couple of pounds that would get me out of this damned plateau.
Hope you don't mind an American budding in, we don't have any message boards going over here yet. :)

Hey sonya!! :wavey:
Of course you're welcome hun (random fact, but my sis is currently over in America helping at one of these summer camp things you guys have!) - i think we all get to the stage where we can't shift anything or hover around the same weight. Main thing is you're back and ready to give it another go! I find this site really helps you to stay motivated - there's always plenty of people to give you suggestions and lots of meal ideas if you're getting bored. (although today everyone seems to have disappeared on me!! :sigh:)
Good luck for a nice fat loss this week. xx

I lost 3.5lbs last week, that is the 3lbs I gained in the 3 weeks I missed - whoops fell well & truly off the wagon whilst poorly & another .5lb to boot.... Onwards & downwards x

Tomorrow's the day everyone!!
GOOD LUCK WITH ALL YOUR WEIGH INS!!

Hi Guys

Good luck for tomorrow everyone and welcome Trippetta & Shell_y.

I'm actually dreading my WI tomorrow, not sure if I am using the syns quite right. I average about 4 a day I think and when I am reading other peoples diaries they seem to have had anything between 10 - 15 syns. I'm a bit frightened of using them, lol xx

Lost a pound this week and am really chuffed!! :)

Well done on the losses peeps! x
Ive been very bad this week so looking for 1/2lb off this week to get me my 1& 1/2 stone award!
Fingers crossed

Grrrrr only lost half a pound am so frustrated !!!!!! Don't know what more I can do !!!! :(

Have you got a food diary on here hun? Maybe it would help to have other people see what you're having and make suggestions? :hug99:

First weigh in for 5 weeks while I have been on holiday and I put on 5.5 lbs, was a lot worse but lucky I had almost an entire week to lose the other 7lbs :p so although officially a gain, it's actually a good loss :D

Well done everyone who has lost weight this week (or STS if that's what they were looking for!) and good luck those who weigh in tonight.

My first weigh in this morning and despite my scales at home showing a STS on monday (I will not be using home scales again, they just confuse me!), I lost 4lbs!!! I'm over the moon. Totally delighted. I've felt full all week, certainly not deprived or on a diet, its been FAB! I love this plan! I'm into the 11s :D

Woo hoo Mrsrobinson, way to go 4lb, well done.

Well I lost 1lb which suppose is okay but really thought had lost more :sigh:...but at least it is going down the scale rather then up :)

I think I am going to have to take a look at how many syns I have. I am averaging around 4 syns a day which was told not enough and eat more free food.

So I am going to try to have more and go between 10 -15 syns a day and take it from there. Just hope I don't put weight back on, so scared to have the syns and eat more free food !

It's my first weigh-in tonight. I've done SW before and lost 2st 9lbs but have manged to put it all back on and some :sigh:.

Have been really good this week so am hoping and praying to be a few pounds lighter! Weigh-in is at 5 so I'll report back tomorrow!

Back