Wednesday Weighers

My first weigh in this morning and despite my scales at home showing a STS on monday (I will not be using home scales again, they just confuse me!), I lost 4lbs!!! I'm over the moon. Totally delighted.

WOOHOO!!! Well done hun - thats a fab loss! Told ya it worked! :D

Put on 2lbs. I am so dissapointed with myself. I had two bad days Sunday and Monday but I didn't actually go over my weekly allowance of Syns. Plus I've been doing at least 20mins intense exercise each day and I've managed to get into a dress a size smaller than usual. So confused/upset :(

So confused/upset :(

Oh sweetie. As you've said you're doing all the right things. Sticking to your weekly syns, upping the exercise and you're in a dress size smaller - the diet IS working for you - I'd imagine you're suffering from a bit of water retention. As you're upping your exercise, be sure you're considerably upping your water or your body will hold onto it. Also some people can't use more syns over the weekend (even if they're within their weekly allowance) without the scales showing it.
Have loads of super free foods this week and up the water and i'm sure you'll have a good loss this week! (((HUGS)))

Oh sweetie. As you've said you're doing all the right things. Sticking to your weekly syns, upping the exercise and you're in a dress size smaller - the diet IS working for you - I'd imagine you're suffering from a bit of water retention. As you're upping your exercise, be sure you're considerably upping your water or your body will hold onto it. Also some people can't use more syns over the weekend (even if they're within their weekly allowance) without the scales showing it.
Have loads of super free foods this week and up the water and i'm sure you'll have a good loss this week! (((HUGS)))

Thanks for the advice (yet again!). I'm going to make sure I keep a bottle of water with me at all times to see if that helps :)

Arrrghhhh sts!!!!

7 lbs off this week! I can't believe it because I went out for a birthday meal at Wagamama's and I had that delicious katsu curry chicken meal. Did you know they can grill it for you instead of frying it? I am over the moon!

WELL DONE TO EVERYONE WHO LOST!!
*Groovygroovy 7lbs is a HUGE loss!! Well done hun, you wanna let us know your secret?! lol
*Moomin i'm sure you'll have a good loss next week hun - keep at it!
((((HUGS)))) for all the gains and STS - keep at it ladeez, we CAN do it! Slinky black dresses for christmas maybe?!

*Groovygroovy 7lbs is a HUGE loss!! Well done hun, you wanna let us know your secret?! lol

Sure sweetie! I have 2 weeks of red days = eating fruit, vegetables, salads with steak/lamb/chicken/fish. No potatoes, no rice, no milk, some bread but not every day (for example, the only bread I have is for lunch on Mondays and Wednesdays - where I take a sandwich for work. The other days I eat salads). I don't use all my syns. If I use syns is for bread (i eat white bread), olive oil, skin of chicken and gravy. Quite boring and sad really.

But I do this to give my body a shock and a boost in order to lose more weight. After 2 weeks of doing the above, I just choose any meals from Slimming World's recipe books (pasta, risotto, potatoes, etc). I have whatever I'd like and I do this for another 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks, I go back to the original days for 2 weeks.. And so on... and so on...

Am I confusing anyone here or just myself? :D

Ooooh, i don't think that'd be too healthy for me to do until bubs has made an appearance but its something to consider after! Cheers hun!
So do you not use your healthy extras? (not too confused but just wanted to make sure i was following you correctly) xx

well done on all your losses folks.x

well my start date was 26/05/2010
charted below are my weekly losses......here we go then......

total loss for june...16lb

total loss for june ...7.5lb

wk 10 - minus 1.5lb

well i'm geting there folks.

0_half11.jpg
1_ston10.jpg

1_half10.jpg

slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_June.jpg
club_110.jpg

Last edited:
Well done Bezrez! keep it up hun!

Ooooh, i don't think that'd be too healthy for me to do until bubs has made an appearance but its something to consider after! Cheers hun!
So do you not use your healthy extras? (not too confused but just wanted to make sure i was following you correctly) xx

I didn't know you were pregnant. How long left? congrats! xx

For healthy extras i have 1 tbsp of olive oil, or 1 alpen light bar, or hi-fi bar, or 2 extra light laughing cow triangles in my salad. I don't use my healthy extras everyday. I use 2 or 3 healthy extras in 1 week.

Welcome Tripetta good to meet you. :D

:D 5 off for me this week thats my 2.5 stones and a bit, club 10 award, slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month ooerrr, Im really chuffed :D All in 7 weeks. Not bad going huh.

I didn't know you were pregnant. How long left? congrats! xx
4 weeks 6 days!! I wouldn't normally diet whilst pregnant but I could be having another section (am still waiting for a consultants app to see if they'd let me go natural or not! GRRR!) and as my BMI is quite high they said i needed to limit the extra weight gain in the last few weeks and/or try and shift a few pounds if poss - so for the first 3 weeks i was having at least double the allowed amount of syns, last week i managed to stick to 15 a day and this week i'm trying to have less, but only because I know I'm going to go syn crazy at the weekend! (as i'm going home for the first time in 6 months! Can't wait for Fish and chips by the sea!!)
I don't use my healthy extras everyday. I use 2 or 3 healthy extras in 1 week.
Well it seems to be working for ya hun!! Well done! xx (and thanks for sharing!)

:D 5 off for me this week thats my 2.5 stones and a bit, club 10 award, slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month ooerrr, Im really chuffed :D All in 7 weeks.

WOW!!! THATS FANTASTIC! No wonder you're chuffed!!!

wish i had your motivation groovygroovy!

only -½lb for me but it's still a loss! :)

I knew I'd been bad and to be bad and still have a loss...I'm happy!

As I've been 100% this week + doing fishweek, I confidently stood on the scales, waiting to hear the consultant say "gosh how have you done that" expecting to see a 4 or 5 lb loss but then silence I'd lost a 1lb !!!

Oh well hopefully it will show next week.

Back