Wednesday Weighers

A loss is a loss hun x x x

Hurrah lost 5lbs in my first week. Good way to start. Just need to keep it up!

Well done Mrs Anderson x

0.5 on for me this week. Coupled with the 3 on last week, I've officially lost no weight in July :(

But I have had my kitchen renovated so have been without cooking facilities for 3 weeks of that!!

Oh well. Back to the book and logging everything!!

Woo 3.5lbs off so total loss of 14.5lb in 4 weeks. SOTW and SOTM :):) Well done everyone!

0.5 on for me this week. Coupled with the 3 on last week, I've officially lost no weight in July :(

But I have had my kitchen renovated so have been without cooking facilities for 3 weeks of that!!

Oh well. Back to the book and logging everything!!

You and me both x

STS this week. :(
I was on plan 100% last week too.
Oh well, no loss for me this month either, hopefully August will be better.

I feel your pain hun x

1.5lb off. Stuck to plan 3 out of 7 days last week so was pleased. Then started thinking what if I'd stuck with it for more days or even the whole 7? So instead of having my usual post weigh in blowout I stuck to it 100% yesterday and am completely on track today.

wish i had your motivation groovygroovy!

Thank you moomintrolljen! I thought I had no will power before I started slimming world but check me out! i'm on a roll! :D I want you all coming with me!

4 weeks 6 days!!
Hope the pregnancy goes well. (And the fish a chips... yummy!)

Weighed in this morning !!
1lb lost this week , Im well pleased as it brings me to under 10 stone and the fact it was my *week as well !!:D

Well done Babybuffy84! You are doing so well!

I am a bit nervous about weigh in today. Wasn't great at the weekend :(

Well done ladies - i need 1/2lb tonight for my stone and a half sticker - come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.5 lbs off for me this week which I am very pleased about, not quite all the holiday weight off but it took 4 weeks to put on I don't mind it it takes 2 to come off :p

Hi, i lost 4lbs this week, yay. That was my first week For SW been doing WW but got bored of it and lost interest so this is a fresh start really. Hope your all enjoying your wednesday.

Congratulations all of you who have lost :)

Sadly I gained 1.5lbs and I don't really get why. I wasn't expecting much, because I had two days last week where I ate over my syns (134 syns to be exact!) but I have spent the last 5 days firmly on track, exercising every day and having less than 6 syns a day. So I expected to STS or gain a half pound, but 1.5??? What's that about? :(

Back