Wednesday Weighers

only -½lb for me but it's still a loss! :)

I knew I'd been bad and to be bad and still have a loss...I'm happy!

I second that!! only -½lb for me too! boo!

Gained 3lbs!! But had craptacular weekend (see blog) and it could have been a LOT worse baring in mind the amount of fat consumed!!!

Well only 1lb off for me but it gets me my stone and a half award.
Was a bit upset though cos ive been super good and expected at least 2lbs :(

Well only 1lb off for me but it gets me my stone and a half award.
Was a bit upset though cos ive been super good and expected at least 2lbs :(
but my gorgeous lil moomin friend its a lb OFF!!!! yes off....gone forever...never to be seen again......and it got you a new shiney :)

I know thanks Lurverick - i just get sooooo impatient!!!!
I know your right of course but sometimes you feel confident going to the scales and when it was only 1lb i wanted to slap the none smiling woman who weighs us......

I know thanks Lurverick - i just get sooooo impatient!!!!
I know your right of course but sometimes you feel confident going to the scales and when it was only 1lb i wanted to slap the none smiling woman who weighs us......

ooooo i can imagine.....i know how much you love that lady:D

yep my feelings for her are well documented and she looked like she had been sucking particularly sour lemons tonight.....

Thanks shellx x x

well done on all your losses folks.x

well my start date was 26/05/2010
charted below are my weekly losses......here we go then......

total loss for june...16lb

total loss for june ...7.5lb

wk 10 - minus 1.5lb

well i'm geting there folks.

0_half11.jpg
1_ston10.jpg

1_half10.jpg

slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_June.jpg
club_110.jpg

Hello!! Newbie wednesday-weigher here...a very frustrating maintain this week!!

Boo!!

(I've been super-duper well behaved, and burned loads of cals at the gym, kinda wish I'd sat on my bum eating cake now!!!)

Next week I will lose!! :rolleyes:

Well what a poooooo week! I gained 1½lb this week!! :(

When asked "do I know what I did wrong?" OH YES!!! sweets at cinema, got VERY VERY drunk on Saturday and carvery on Sunday, yes I know what I did wrong but I've had the week from hell and needed time off! Back on it today though, with a vengance, so scales WATCH OUT next week! ;)

Hello!! Newbie wednesday-weigher here...a very frustrating maintain this week!!

Boo!!

(I've been super-duper well behaved, and burned loads of cals at the gym, kinda wish I'd sat on my bum eating cake now!!!)

Next week I will lose!! :rolleyes:

I bet it will show next week Smurph. Keep it up :)

I lost 1lb. Not as much as I'd hoped, but it was a loss and not a gain, so happy all the same :)

Well done everyone on their losses!!

I lost 3lbs this week - not quite all of my kitchen weight but all bar half a pound! Really please with that, as it takes me back over a stone lost and to my Club 10 weight :D

I set myself an ambitious target for this week too - another 3lbs - will take me to 9 stone something :D

Back