Wednesday Weighers

2lb off for me this week!! Really pleased as I had two family birthdays to contend with and a weekend away from home!!

EE seems to be working for me, that and a lot of exercise!!

a disappointing STS for me, I've been doing EE with a fair bit of fish included, as I only lost 1lb last week was hoping for a big loss this week, so now thinking of going back to Red and Green days.

Hi im new to this and have been doing Slimming World for 6 weeks and managed to keep 2.5lb off for 4 weeks 2lb last week and this week i only lost a 1lb... i feel like i done bad.
im doing Extra Easy.. it is easy but sometimes find it hard to think of easy quick dinners..
:confused:

The less you have to lose the smaller the losses will be, you have 7 lbs left to lose, if you lose 1lb a week then by late September you'll be at target. So stop treating 1 lb as a failure and see it as the brilliant achievement it is!

3lbs off this week! Also got my 40lb award and Slimmer of the Week! :D
In America we get awards in 5lb increments instead of half-stone increments.

Another newbie here.
Wow, everyone is doing really well! I lost 1.5lb this week and I'm a bit disappointed. I think I fall down with not eating enough, I need to get snacks sorted as I tend to have the same every day (Alpen light and fruit) and it's getting a bit samey, so I tend to skip them.

Congratulations Trippetta!! You are doing so well! It's so inspiring to hear success stories! x

sorry i'm moving to a thursday group as my wednesday group got cancelled! (bummer!) Bye bye! it was nice posting here. x

4lbs off for me this week :D Good luck everyone x

Yay super first week!

It's week one and I've lost 4.5lbs! Very pleased (but boyfriend lost 7lbs..grr!) :)

Well done with your losses everyone!!! :D

2.5lb off for me, and Slimmer of the Week for the first time!! Woohoo!!

Well done to everyone on their losses :D.
I lost 2lb and also now have some shiney stickers :D
dont be shy............SHE GOT SLIMMER OF THE WEEK AS WELL AS HER 1/2 STONE AND ALL IN HER SECOND WEIGH IN :D

Back