Wednesday Weighers

It's been a while since I've logged on, but I managed to lose 4.5 this week, which takes me to -10lb!! and I got me a shiney shiney!!:D

Well I lost 1/2lb this week which I was glad with following a bad few weeks with my personal life, I put on 1lb, then maintained last week, now lost 1/2lb so lets hope I am back on track to continue losing again :)

I weighed tonight, Lost 4.5lb and didnt reward myself with food, which is usually my probably, so pleased..

well done on all your losses folks.x

well my start date was 26/05/2010
charted below are my weekly losses......here we go then......

total loss for june...16lb

total loss for july ...7.5lb

wk 10 - minus 1.5lb

wk 11 - minus 2.5lb

well i'm geting there folks.

0_half11.jpg
1_ston10.jpg

1_half10.jpg

slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_June.jpg
club_110.jpg

1lb off for me this week and I found out that I was SotM for July (couldn't stay to class last week) so .... YAY! :D

Hi all, have just joined, been doing SW for 2 weeks and now in my third! week 2 was not good! 1.5lb on!!!

Week 1 = 2.5lb off
Week 2 = 1.5lb on!!!!

Hi folks! I'm a Wednesday weigher too, so can I join you please? :D I started 26th May at a 7pm group

My August weigh ins so far have gone:
4th -0.5 and 11th -3.5

I need -1.5lbs this week for my 1.5 stone sticker :)

Good luck everyone for next Wednesday :cool:

I love Wednesday WI's, halfway through the week, means I can do a 'flexi' day over the weekend and work it off before the weekend!
Anyone attend Elaine's Wednesday 5pm Linskill group?

Bye bye groovy - hope you have a good result on Thursday :)

Thanks Mrs Robinson.

It was another ½ lb off for me on Thursday. I've been having a really hard time! Been ill... and to make myself feel better i've been eating what I should not have!

I'm doing it properly today (although i'm finding it extremelly difficult).

Hope you have better luck! x

Well done Melvis, that's excellent!:D I'm keeping my fingers crossed for later xx

I lost 1lb this week, considering I went out for chinese on my mums birthday yesterday its pretty good :)

2lb down this morning, had to claw back some weekend kfc naughtiness and a few pints of lager on saturday night, hopefully will try and be good over this weekend.. its so hard! good luck to everyone else
xx

2lb down this morning
xx

Well done blondie24! :D
Good Luck Wednesday WI's! hope we're all looking forward to losses today! I'm kinda bricking it as I have been a wee bit naughty over the weekend! I have been 100% over the last 2 1/2 days so hopefully I will just stay the same!:sigh:

thanks kcb, that was my problem too, was good the end part of last week when i first started... then the weekend came! will have to learn how to reign myself, it was stupid things i knew i shouldnt be doing not just little cheats, big pint shaped ones!!
anyway heres to next week, a good one hopefully, hope u have a good weigh in !

edms congrats on 7lb awards xx

Back