Wednesday Weighers

1.5lbs on for me but after a 10 day holiday im rather pleased with that!

1st weigh-in

First weigh in and 3lb lost despite drinking a little too much wine on Friday ....soooo chuffed!! Good luck to all the other Wednesday weighers, and well done to all the losers x Dee

3.5lb off for me this week, am over the moon and beat DH, he lost 2.5lb!

Well done on your losses everyone! STS for me this week, but it's *star week* so I think a maintain is ok, I've behaved and I've done loads of exercise, so feeling healthy even if it's not showing on the scales this week :)

Also impressed with the fact that I have managed not to a) punch anyone or b) cry today despite major pmssing!!! :D

Planning to hammer the superspeed foods this week and feel like I need a bit of a boost, a nice big number next week would cheer me up!!! (I'm a sucker for certificates ha ha!)

First weigh in - lost 6lbs..my hubby lost 7.5 which doesn't sound more than 6 if you say it quick enough

Well done for your weigh ins everyone.

Just half a pound for me this week, but quite happy with that. I have had the serious munchies and been right to the limit of my syns, so any loss is good.

Fingers crossed for a better week this week.

Hi all :)

I got to a Wednesday group so thought I'd join in. I maintained this week which Im OK about as I had a bad week. My goal for next week is 2lbs.

Well done everyone X

came away from WI feeling totally gutted :( had a fantastic SW week, cooked loads of stuff and had many superfree foods throughout the week ... and i stayed the same for the 2nd week in a row. Its very disheartening when I'm doing the food diary and everything by the book but its not shifting. I've been doing extra-easy since joining SW for the 3rd time, but think I'm going to try back to old school red/green this week, see if it makes a difference. I lost 2 and 1/2 stones last time on SW ..... sorry for the moan, but just feel gutted for the past fortnight ..... hope everyone else;s WI goes well :) x

i started putting them on my blog but didnt keep them up lol put on 4 days worth and my last weeks diary is now with my Consultant. yes, im pretty sure it was all ok, cos i had a chat the previous week when I maintained. my sins are normally used on a cpl of jaffa cakes and a mini milk ice lolly once kids were in bed :p x. but apart from that, everything I ate was free or superfree. i'll see how i go next week .... it will be week 3 of a 6 week CD so need to make the most of it, thanks :) x

STS but it was expected! least no gain! Will carry on my 100% a day goal! hoping for a big number next week...we'll see!

I lost 2½lb and was SotW but not sure how?? :confused::confused::confused: I was soooo bad having white bread, pizza, chips, and treacle tart with icecream all in the past week.:break_diet:

Can only assume because it wasn't "huge" amounts (2 slices of pizza instead of the whole lot like I used to and 3 triangles of ham sandwich with white bread instead of probably about six or seven) and the rest of my food was good it counteracted it but imagine if I hadn't had the bad stuff.....:d'oh:

3lbs off this week! Also got my 40lb award and Slimmer of the Week! :D
In America we get awards in 5lb increments instead of half-stone increments.

Well done Tripetta, you are doing so well, how long has it taken you to lose that amount it looks like you are melting it away :D Congratulations on your SOTW xx

:D Hi everyone, congratulations on some great losses this week we are all dong sooooo well. Keep up the good work!

5.5 pounds off for me this week (I hate those half pounds) so I am a half pound away from dropping down another stone bracket and 3.5 pounds away from my 3.5 stones sticker whohooooo, I love stickers .. sad innit! :D

well done cmcewn - your losses are amazing!

Back