Wednesday Weighers

Well done Tripetta, you are doing so well, how long has it taken you to lose that amount it looks like you are melting it away :D Congratulations on your SOTW xx

Thanks so much! I started SW on November 25th so I guess I've been at it for almost 9 months now. I had a little set back for about 6weeks where I wasn't losing any weight but I figured it out and it's dropping off at about 1.5lbs a week now, I'm very pleased. :D

well done on all your losses folks.x

well my start date was 26/05/2010
charted below are my weekly losses......here we go then......

total loss for june...16lb

total loss for july ...7.5lb

wk 10 - minus 1.5lb

wk 11 - minus 2.5lb

wk 12 - minus 1.5lb & my 2 stone award!

well i'm geting there folks.

0_half11.jpg
1_ston10.jpg

1_half10.jpg
2_ston10.jpg

slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_June.jpg
club_110.jpg

Yes, well done all :)

I weighed in on Weds night, after a four week break and ............ wait for it .......... I gained 13.5lbs!!!!!!!

Back on plan now

Well I'm normally a wednesday weigher but got weighed today (Tuesday) as it's my boy's birthday tomorrow and couldn't go to get weighed.

I lost 2½lb so VERY VERY happy seeing as I weighed a day early! On top of that my BMI is now UNDER 40 so I'm no longer classed as "morbidly obese" YAY YAY YAY!!!

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow!

xx

well done soo far and good luck fellow WI's! Mine not till 5pm-ish tonight! have been 100% all week so hoping for something good :D

Wednesday weigher here too class starts at 5.30, I know i'm probably going to have a gain this week due to eating what I liked whilst staying with my mum last week so not too bothered, what will be will be and I suppose at least I WILL be facing the scales, I could easily say i'm not going lol

well done on losses so far and good luck for those weighing in later, another 2lbs off for me and I got my 2 stone award and have now kicked the 21 stone somethings to the curb as I am now 20 stone something instead :D

3lbs off for me and a 1/2 stone award. REALLY happy! Well done to those so far and good luck for anyone weighing in later xx

5lb off! thats me 2 stone award and me 10% gone! my cheeks hurt from smiling soo much! and i'm feeling like crap due to hayfever so I can't be doin badly :D

3lbs off for me this week and another SOTW award.

Thats 12.5lbs off this month alone, I'm rather chuffed with that :D

Well done everyone.

I'm super chuffed. Lost 3.5lb this week and i got slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month woohoo!

1/2lb until my stone award and 1.5lb until my club 10. I aim to get both next week, fingers crossed!

ETA just remembered i also got my silver body magic award :D

Last edited:
2nd weigh in - 3lbs off, a total of 9lbs and sotw award too :)

Hi all not been around much this past couple of weeks, but I managed to lose 1/2 lb last week and 1lbs this week............well chuffed with myself :) Congrats to all those with the fantastic losses x

Great losses, well done all

5.5lb lost and Slimmer of the week here :) I hope I can lose next week, I have 5 different occasions to go to from tomorrow.

Well done on the loses :D

ETA I've got my 1/2st this week too :) 3lbs to a stone, I hope to achieve this in 2 weeks.

Back