Wednesday Weighers

Well done everyone! 4lbs off for me but I didn't go last week so it's 2lbs really :p

After my 13.5lbs weight gain last week (!), because I hadn't been to class for four weeks, I lost 5.5lbs tonight :-D

I lost 2lbs this week! Then I reset my PAT. I would have hit it in half a stone but I really want another 10lbs off since my original goal when I first wanted to lose weight several years ago was to weigh 10st. I was just being conservative when I set my first PAT.

DH and I did 1lb each this week, must try harder to beat him next week LOL!

Well considering I thought and felt for sure I was looking at a gain because of enjoying lots of treats last week I was astounded to find out that i'd lost 1.5lbs!!!! I know this week I have to be extra good though so it doesn't go on next week..

Hi folks, 2.5 off this week for me taking my total to 13.5 lbs - Yay !! Aiming for at least 1/2 lb this week to take me to my stone ! Well done everyone:553:

Well done everyone on your losses.

2.5 off for me too. One and a half stone in total. Feel better for getting back on track. Am now 3lbs away from what I was at my best, before I went on holiday. Need to keep it up :)

Hey y'all!
May I join?! I had my first weight in last night after rejoining and lost 2.5lbs. Pleased but secretly wished it was abit more considering it was my first week back on plan.

BUT! I kept a food diary and know myself what areas I can work on.
:D:D:D

Late post for Wed weigh in but I lost 3lb :D
Got my half stone award, slimmer of week and slimmer of month :s was very embarrassed ha ha
been good so far looking forward to this Wed weigh in :D

good luck for tonight peeps 100% week for me so hoping for good things!

lost 1.5lbs this week which I was happy with, I was also nominated for Woman of the Year but due to my stupid period from hell I could not stay for group so I disqualified myself... kinda makes me wanna eat chocolate :cry:

I am doing slimming world at home by myself and weighing in every wednesday morning weighed in this morning after first week and have lost 2lb WOooooh

Back