Wednesday Weighers

Well done to all, 1.5lbs off for me this week which really happy with! :)

well done everyone for such great losses, 2 lbs off for me this week.

SOTM for Aug ... whohooooo xx

Evening all. Reporting in with a 3.5 lb loss and a new shiney :happy036:

Congratulations to all the losers and good luck for this week to those who had a gain :D

lost 1.5lbs this week which I was happy with, I was also nominated for Woman of the Year but due to my stupid period from hell I could not stay for group so I disqualified myself... kinda makes me wanna eat chocolate :cry:

awe :wave_cry: there, there hun. don't despare. think of it this way, at least your group wanted to nominate you. how proud they are of you to put your name into the discussion. :D

on a personal note. i lost 2 pounds tonight!

3rd weigh in and lost 4lb this week :D 12 in total x

3lb down YAY! SOTW again! egging my group on to beat me next week as I got 3lb till my next target so a few are aiming for the 4lb mark!

I put on half a pound.

But I know exactly why. AND I'm surprised it's not more after the amount of naughties I had over the bank holiday.

Back on the wagon. :D

I put on half a pound.

But I know exactly why. AND I'm surprised it's not more after the amount of naughties I had over the bank holiday.

Back on the wagon. :D

that's the spirit hun! :D

I was a bit disappointed this week, only lost 1/2lb, was hoping for 1lb, DH fared better and lost 3lb so I have a bit of catching up to do! Don't think I actually ate enough during the week as was really busy at work and disorganised on the food front!

awe :wave_cry: there, there hun. don't despare. think of it this way, at least your group wanted to nominate you. how proud they are of you to put your name into the discussion. :D

on a personal note. i lost 2 pounds tonight!

Thanks Chazz, I do feel a lot better about it now and am honoured to be considered, I suppose at least this way I didn't lose to someone else :p

Well done on your loss too :)

I lost a whopping 4lbs this week and got my 1.5stone award, club 10 AND SOTW.

Chuffed :D

Well done all you WedensdayWeighters!

Back