Wednesday Weighers

Well done on the losses ladies. I managed 1lb off this week, so only 5 to go to the next target.

Have a good week.

another 1lb off for me this week - all going in the right direction.....

Well done to all other wednesday weighers

some great losses here!! ive just joined 2nite so ill be posting my losses here next week and so on :) great stuff! ;) x

Aw, I put on 1lb this week! First week that I've gained. Not been at work though and it's been quite tough. Will try to start again tomorrow, though out for a meal/drinks tomorrow night....and the same on Friday!

2lb off this week! wanted 3 but I'll take my loss ty!

Well done all :)

I lost 3 1/2 lb this week - I am made up as was convinced I hadn't lost anything, I also got slimmer of the week :) & my 1stone award x

3lbs off :) got my club 10 and 1.5 stone shinies!

Oh dear, I was disappointed with 1/2lb off last week but found it again this week! so even more disappointed :( (we did go away for the weekend and I drank a bottle of wine and had a WW cheesecake = silly number of syns!!!!)

good luck for next wednesday :)

Lost 3.5lbs this week!
Was a little disheartened because newbies are supposed to lose a lot but I'm not exactly a beginner because I've been slimming for over a year.
Just hope I can keep this up!

Down 0.5 this week, a bit disappointed but it is my own fault, started two days 'red' this past week and could not stick to it and ate the wrong foods....onto a green only week this week and hope to do well!!

1.5 off this week. Aiming for 3 off and my 2 stone award next week.

Back