Wednesday Weighers

Not to happy this week have put on 0.5lb.Will have to try harder next week.

DH said could be due to all the exercise I am doing as have lost an inch of my waist in the last three weeks.

Hopefully next week will be a loss hope so but doubtful as have a family wedding at the weekend and am going out for a family dinner Friday.

Wish me luck girls

2lb off! not been on Wii Fit much...ok just once this week. Want to lose 3lb this week! Onwards and downwards :p

doing a happy dance, 2lb off this week and got my 1/2 stone award :D

We had SOTY taster night and I did a veggie fritatta and chicken dippers (similar to the KFC recipe but done with cous cous and used cajun spices) they were a hit :D !

well i lost 7.5 in my first week,mega chuffed! off to edit my sig now and add my shiney..wooohooo! sw is d business!!

Well done Trivenam, thats fantastic.

1lb off for me. But I did put 2lb on last week !! At least it's going the right way. Have set myself a mini target for Halloween. So am going for it now that the holidays are over.

4.5 pounds off for me this week and just .5 pound away from 4 stones shiny!! Hopefully next week ...

well done every1!! onwards and downwards! ;) x

Hello, I'm thinking about joining a class tomorrow evening. I did SW a few years back (2003) and lost a stone-ish. I've since had kids and gained a couple of stones. I'm hoping to get rid of those and some.

I'm reading your stats and amazed at the losses, well done.

MT

I wonder if I could join your little group please? I am fairly new to SW but slowly but surely losing.....I lost 3 lbs this week and got my first ever shiny!!

Cx

hi!! can i join?? 2lb off for me!

Wow!!! Dont believe it have lost 4lb this week. Not bad considering I went to a wedding reception at the weekend and although was careful on what I ate, I did have two pieces of wedding cake just couldnt resist and also a few vodkas & cokes.

If I hadn't gained a 1lb last week would have got my 1/2 stone award. Never mind next week.

1 1/2 lb off this week...am aiming for 1lb off each week till christmas so I'm starting well! hopefully one more stone before then :D WELL DONE WWI!!!

Back