Wednesday Weighers

well done everyone, I managed 1/2lb this week, DH well and truly beat me though with a 31/2lb loss, its just so not fiar men can lose it so much quicker than us!!!

0.5 off for me too dis week.my heart just wasnt in it and i never took lunches to work alllll week,so i ate huge amounts after work,gotta keep eating consistently from now on :) well dun every1!! x

1.5 off for me this week!! I'm getting back to my Club 10 weight (just in time lol!) - just 0.5lb to go!

Then onwards and downwards to 9 stone something! I can't wait until I see that on the scale, I'll just be so ecstatic!

I haven't been on in a couple of weeks. 2 weeks ago I had gained a pound. Last week was a star week and I sts. This week I am happy to report that I have lost 1.5lbs putting me only half a pound less than I was 2 weeks ago, but getting me back on track none the less.

Another lb back on what a cr@p month. Feel like I am on a see-saw one week have a great 4lb loss then the following week put a lb back on. Guess the wedding weekend has caught up with me.

My target for last month was a loss of 10lb and with the ups and downs only acheived a loss of 4lbs not a happy chappy.

Well have lowered my target for October to 8lbs and keep my fingers crossed and my mouth empty :rolleyes:

bad week for me too I'm afraid. was a front seat traveller on the Bacardi bus all weekend so cant complain!

1 1/2 on.

100 % this week for sure!

Hope everyone else has a great loss this week.

Cx

I've pretty busy lately and haven't posted here for a while. However, I'm pleased that I have lost another pound and I'm finally back to my lowest weight since before my two week holiday at the begining of August. The trouble is I've lost the gained weight just in time for my next holiday. I go away for a week on Friday. Hopefully it will be a much smaller gain than last time (I put 4 1/2 lbs on).

I'm so close to my target now and it seems to be taking for ever to get to it.

3.5lb off tonight.. that's 10.5lb in 2 weeks :D:D:D:D

been tonight and 1 and half off for me, so got my 1 stone award and slimmer of the month....

TRVENHAM-sorry i havnt answered you but i havnt been on for couple of days, i am on Extra Easy plan and decided all the family would join me in eating healthy. I make all my meals from slimming world and eat lots of fruit and veg.
I havnt exercised but am thinking of going back to the gym soon.
your weight loss is fantastic, hope i manage to lose as much xx

First WI in i've lost 2.5lbs :) I'm really happy that i've lost but feel a bit down as a lady that started with me last week lost double that and i've been 100% everyday for a week...she went to the pub at the weekend, maybe I should have done! lol

Back