Wednesday Weighers

everyone is diff so dont dispair. my friend was 100% last week and put on half lb and then this week drank and ate all weekend and lost 4. everyones body is different just be proud of your loss as you should be x

Thank you ;) I've just weighed up 2.5 lbs of potatoes and i've now got a silly grin on my face! considering what i've eaten that really is amazing!

I lost 1lb this week and DH matched me :) and we went out for an Indian at the weekend!!!

It was my first time at SW group, and everyone was really friendly and welcoming! I weighed 4lb more than I did this morning on my own scales (without my clothes!)

Looking forward to next week and hoping for a nice little loss!

half a pound off for me. But we'd been to a party on Saturday (I did try to eat sensibly but drank a fair bit). I'd changed over to my winter clothes and it's my star week, so I'm quite pleased really. Just need to see a couple of pounds shift to spur me on as I seem to be up and down and still 3lbs heavier than I was at my best in July. Still a long way to go, probably another two stone and 5lbs, so I really need to stop faffing about :)

well done on all the losses girls theyre fab! i lost 2lb this week at weigh last nght,i was amazed because i have never come across such an easy eating plan and affordable too that helps me lose weight! i think this is me set for life now,soooo happy! so thats 10lb in 3 weighs WOW!! X X

Only lost 1lb this week for my first weigh in im gonna work my hardest this next week to really cut down.
Well done everyone

Make sure you drink plenty of water - it will really help with losses :)

Only a 1lb this week. thought I would make my 1/2 stone sticker this week just cant seem to get that last 1lb of to do it.

Keep doing 1lb of 1lb back on. Oh well onwards and upwards as they say hopefully next week will be the week, third time lucky.

Good luck to everyone on their weigh ins.

Good luck!

I only started 2 weeks ago but will having my first weigh in tonight as I will be going to my group fortnightly.

I am hoping for a good loss as I have been really good and stuck to it!

Wish me luck and I will post my results later :rolleyes:

Feeling rather pleased with my 9lbs loss this week, I did have a gain last week so some of that is accounted for, but still 9lbs I am stunned :D:D:D

Blimey Cobweb that's fantastic. I only wish I'd done so well. Have to wait until 6pm for my weigh in. I'm desperate, so will take my glasses and watch off before I step on :)

Yay I lost 3lbs :D That's 17 in 9 weeks so am feeling positive and raring for next week. Well done everyone on your losses xx

Back