Wednesday Weighers

well done everyone! I lost 2.5lb this week bringing me to 13lb in 3 weeks. I WILL lose 1lb next week to get my stone award!

I lost 1.5lb this week and am very happy with that :) especially as I beat DH, he managed 1lb. Well done everyone else on their losses/STS.

Lost two pound I am happy with that

Not posted losses for a few weeks but last night was 3lbs off :D

hi all, just a pound off for me this week, would have liked more but going to a wedding and eating fruit cake didnt help......oh well, back on track this week,

Tell us the secret!

Feeling rather pleased with my 9lbs loss this week, I did have a gain last week so some of that is accounted for, but still 9lbs I am stunned :D:D:D

Thats brilliant Cobweb but how did you do it? What plan are you on? Do you exercise to death? Is it magic pills?!??!? HOW?!??!! :eek:

Thats brilliant Cobweb but how did you do it? What plan are you on? Do you exercise to death? Is it magic pills?!??!? HOW?!??!! :eek:

Thanks Anna :D

I am on extra easy, not really sure how I know the secret but I made a good free-food stew in the slowcooker and ate that for a few days. I don't normally have such good losses, I expect this week I'll be back to the normal 2.5 ish lbs which is fine by me too :bliss:

Well done to everyone else that had a result they're happy with this week!

well i lost 1.5 last week and i have my weigh for this week 2night,but i know i put on about 8-9lb!!! yes im shocked but i was away from thursday to monday with my hubby for my birthday and i was terribly bold lmao! so i cant wait to weigh in 2nite and start a fresh week! oh i got engaged too ;D so thats extra extra motivation to slimmy on down :p,good luck today everyone! x

I was on holiday last week and was pretty much off plan. I'm also missing my WI this morning as I have a meeting to go to. However, I have weighed myself at home and I've put on 4 1/5 lbs which is a lot for one week. That's despite it being a walking holiday where I walked about 35 miles and climbed over 12,000 feet.

It just shows how easy it is to pile the weight back on in such a short space of time. It's now going to take me weeks to lose that weight again as it's the same gain I had after my two week summer hoilday in August. I had just managed to lose it before this holiday and now I have to do it again.

However, I don't really regret it as I had a fantastic holiday each time and I know that eventually I'll get to my target. I've been 100% back on plan since my holiday and I'm as committed as ever.

Good luck everyone else.

Back