Wednesday Weighers

first week on slimming world and lost 4.5 lbs. so happy, also won the raffle of a big basket of fruit/veg.

sharon

Lost 1.5lbs this week :D Really happy cos had a couple of nights out, first night I was good and stuck to my syns, 2nd night Lager was on special offer :eek:

-1lb :D 1 stone in 1 month :D

6.5lb off and a new shiney :)

Lost 17lb in 7 weeks and considering a 2.5lb gain last week i'm well chuffed

hi everyone this is my second week weigh in (at the doctors) and today i lost 3.2kg`s which is 6 pounds. im soo happy, and it given me a real positive attitude to push myself. but today i have treated myself a little too much. back on track tomorrow.xxx

How do you long termers manage to lose big amounts when you're so far into the diet and losing a lot of weight???

1lb off for me this week, happy with that, DH is in the dog house! he pu on 2lb - I did tell him to step away from the apple crumble LOL!!!

Yeeeeeeeeh finally made it 8lb of at last begining to think it was never going to happen that last lb was a b@@ch to move. Well now for the 1stone award.

What now?!?!?

Ok, so I joined 1st September and have lost on average LB1 per week despite sticking religiously to the plan! I dont drink, dont have a sweet tooth and nothing passes my lips without going onto the food diary! This week I lost absolutely nothing so where the heck am I going wrong?!?! (I was on Red but have changed to Green in the week and red at weekends now. And first week on EE I only lost LB1 !!!) :eek::cry:

Ok, so I joined 1st September and have lost on average LB1 per week despite sticking religiously to the plan! I dont drink, dont have a sweet tooth and nothing passes my lips without going onto the food diary! This week I lost absolutely nothing so where the heck am I going wrong?!?! (I was on Red but have changed to Green in the week and red at weekends now. And first week on EE I only lost LB1 !!!) :eek::cry:

I can only suggest looking at portion control, I find that on green/extra easy I can easily over eat pasta, I know it is a free food, but at the end of the day it does still contain calories. Other people find that they have problems losing weight if they are in fact not eating enough.

Another thing to remember is that everyone loses weight in their own time, people with a lot to lose will generally lose a lot, those with not so much to lose see smaller losses. 1lb a week average is great, think about the big picture, there are 52 weeks in a year which means if you keep up the same average by this time next year you will have been at target for 10 weeks already.

**hugs**
Cobweb

Hello :wavey:

I hope it's ok to join the thread :eek:

I started sw last week & had my first weigh in yesterday morning.
I lost 5.5lbs :D I've found the plan quite easy but you do have to plan quite well (which i'm not that good at!)

It's nice to have the support from this website, thank you all! :)

I lost 3lbs this week :) quite happy with that considering its * week

speed food challenge is the way forward

I can only suggest looking at portion control, I find that on green/extra easy I can easily over eat pasta, I know it is a free food, but at the end of the day it does still contain calories. Other people find that they have problems losing weight if they are in fact not eating enough.

Another thing to remember is that everyone loses weight in their own time, people with a lot to lose will generally lose a lot, those with not so much to lose see smaller losses. 1lb a week average is great, think about the big picture, there are 52 weeks in a year which means if you keep up the same average by this time next year you will have been at target for 10 weeks already.

**hugs**
Cobweb

Thanks Cobweb and I know youre right but even so......... And pasta is off my menu as it bloats me badly.

Back