Wednesday Weighers

i went last night and lost 2lbs, im so chuffed that this blubber is coming off!!!! wooohoooooo

Hi..can I join in please?? Iv been a lurker for quite some time and find this forum a godsend and the people on here an inspiration.

I lost 4lbs this week... I got my Club10 award, my stone and a half award and slimmer of the week. Im sooo pleased with myself :D

Hello Emma :) xxx

i have got my second weeigh in this a.m. hopeing for a loss but has been totm and i usually put on weight then with other plans i have done. will find out later

I'm hopefull but also a bit worried. Had a sneaky peak on my mums scales :eek:
Thought wooooooooooo. Then mum told me they are up the duff as she had lost according to hers but stayed the same at WI!

i have got my second weeigh in this a.m. hopeing for a loss but has been totm and i usually put on weight then with other plans i have done. will find out later

It's my 2nd wi this morning too! It's about to be the totm for me & i normally weigh more at this time :eek:

Good luck everyone! :party0011:

I'm expecting a gain tonight. I've not cheated but i've been so hungry this week- I've taken advantage of free food, ridiculously :(
Good luck to everyone x

0.5 lbs today, very happy as I thought I might have gained after a naughty but fun weekend, my christmas tree wish a couple of weeks ago was to lose each week until Christmas and I have managed losses every week so far :D

6lb for me. Sotw, club ten and 1.5st shiny's. 15st now, nearly into 14's yay.

well done to everyone - can I add mine - 3 lbs off and slimmer of the week - chuffed??? I should say so especially as it was hubby's 40th birthday party this week xxxxx

Back