Wednesday Weighers

0.5 lb loss for me after all these weeks of maintaining still heatbroken though

0.5 lb loss for me after all these weeks of maintaining still heatbroken though

It's a loss :)

Don't be heartbroken. You'll get there.

So well done

sts this week. I'm still very pleased with 1 stone in one month though, because Ive eaten like a pig this week.. all free food, but still, way overdoing it x

After my disappointment of losing just 1lb in the first week, I just decided to stick it out and as people had predited this week I really got the ball rolling with a 6lb loss:D

I'm delighted with that, and although I'd rather have had a more consistent two weeks at 3.5lb, I'm not complaining. Hopefully this will give me the impetus to really crack on and trust the plan as well as more energy to get and and walk!

Oh and I got my first slimmer of the week award too - a lovely bonus of a bag of fruit. Just hope this grin of delight isn't a frown next time lol.

PS can someone advise me how to do one of those ticker things and also add my slimmer of the week and half stone sticker? - I want to do this right and celebrate my mini victory lol.

PS can someone advise me how to do one of those ticker things and also add my slimmer of the week and half stone sticker? - I want to do this right and celebrate my mini victory lol.

Look in the off topic section and you'll find a sticky thread about the stickers.
Also info about tickers in there somewhere as well

Yay 1.5lb loss this week :)

I lost 1.5 lbs, which I'm happy with, but I did put one on last week. I'm fed up with hovering around the same weight. I swapped things about this week and have stuck to it 100% but only had 40 syns all week and my consultant told me off for not having the full 70 syns. As I've said before, I'm on tabs from the Docs for girlie problems and I'm sure they're not helping. Anyhow, I've got my head round it again and am giving it my all. I pledged to lose 13lb by Christmas to take be down into the next stone bracket, and I'm going for it ! Hubby has to remind me that I've lost 1 stone 9lbs so far, so not doing so bad :)

Just 1lb off this week but I was away at the weekend. This weekend I'll be at home and I will be eating a different soup every day until my next WI, as that was a tip from a lady at my group who got a big loss. Plus I really like making different soups. It was my first week so I was hoping for more but I wasn't on plan 100% so wasn't expecting a lot. However I have been 100% since Monday and will stay that way until next WI so we'll see what happens!

i lost 1.5lbs this week, would have liked a little bit more but its better off than on!

lost 0.5lbs which to me is fab because i was out fri, sat and sun eating and drinking all round me lol but i worked my ass off mon, tue and wed with gym classes and hula hoopin and power walking miles to try and rectify my wrong doing :)

whooo hoo i didnt gain lol

reading every1s comments gives you that little boost knowing youur not on your own to try n lose that few pounds 4 xmas bt my will power is very low n find it hard not to have that choco biscute

Back