Wednesday Weighers

3lb on for me today:eek:

Not too bad though as I have been in Spain for 2 weeks so have missed the last 2 weigh ins.

Anyway, back on it 100% since I came home on Saturday so could have been much worse!

1lb loss this week not bad at all after weeks on sts

I lost 1.5lbs :D sooo happy because it was my sons 18th on saturday and dread to think what I drank!

I lost 3lb this week and was also SOTW :)
woo :)
Well pleased as had a difficult weekend with my dad being in Hospital!

Ruth

1 off for me this week but that's fine seeing as it was Neil's birthday last week and I've not been as good as I could have been xx

Lost 1lb this week, have been up and down like a bloody yo-yo recently though!! Bit disappointed, as I've had a 100% week but * week is imminent!!

Yay 1lb off this week! Not a huge amount but itll do for me for this week. Was at a wedding last weekend and been ill all week so not done ANY exercise!

I lost 6.5lb this week. My first weigh in. Im over the moon :) well done everyone xxx

Well done everyone :)
I lost 2lbs. That's two weeks in a row I've lost. Best I've done since August. Been up and down like a whores drawers recently.
Won the raffle too. A very nice Asda rice steamer. Happy bunny I am :)

I lost 3lb and got a joint slimmer of the week award. Even better was the slimmer of the month, but I guess it is easy to do that in the first month.

Challenge is now to keep on doing the right things and continue my walking regime:)

Steve

well done emma and everyone else :D 3lb off for me last night and slimmer of the week :D

I still cant believe it!

After consistently losing just lbs:1-2 per week I lost lbs3.00 last week and its all down to the two Zumba classes I have started doing. It finally started to pay off!

:party0019:

Back