Wednesday Weighers

I lost 2lbs this week so got my 2 stone award! Woop Woop!!! That's in 23 weeks.
2_stone.jpg

Hello everybody well done on your losses. We are getting there. 3 off for me this week .... hope to get my 2 stone goal lost by Xmas. Thats 5 stones and 4 pounds gone so far .. I love SW

hoping for 1stone award this week but the cravings are getting to me!

hoping for 1stone award this week but the cravings are getting to me!

Know the feeling, not so much craving but just not in the right frame of mind.

Few times i've nearly called for a take out. Not cause I want one but because it takes no effort.

Just think of that lovely shiny waiting for you. I'm just glad they don't take them back after last week, lol.

thinking the the shiny but have decided to eat a small treat size pack of buttons - for 4 syns and I am spreading them out so they last :)

thinking the the shiny but have decided to eat a small treat size pack of buttons - for 4 syns and I am spreading them out so they last :)

I've just had one of those, lol.

Good Luck everyone.. Ive had an up and down week this week.. Done brilliant where food is concerned, went over my syns yesterday by a few but went out on Saturday and drank hundreds! So now im having very low syns and lots of superfree foods until Wednesday and im going to keep my fingers crossed ill lost 0.5lb to get my half a stone sticker :) Losing 7lb in 2 weeks would be lovely x

Hey everyone, I lost 1lb this week after a very rocky week which got me my first half a stone sticker :D

Good Luck everyone x

Hey,
Im getting weighed tonight!
Would love 4lb (i know its a big ask) for my half stone sticker!
Have been 100% amazing and kept to it completely this week but im starting to worry :(
I was like this last week!
:(

Ruth
x

Would really like 3 off for my 2 stone award, but it's star week, so highly unlikely !! Anything off will be a bonus I think, so fingers crossed for me too. Good luck everyone x

Good luck everyone for tonight! - I am dreading those scales - don't know why but they hold all the power, fingers and everything crossed:p

4lbs this week. Into the next number, 14's now

Back