Wednesday Weighers

-2.5 :) Dead pleased!

Only 1.5 for my half a stone :)

Well done everyone!

Ruth
x

1lb tonight, 1lb last week - I'm on a roll ;)

i missed weigh in last wednesday as i was at Alton Towers with the kids, but was glad that this week i lost 5lbs.........i got my 1 and half stone award and my club 10..im so chuffed xxxx
hope everyone has had a great week xx

Really please 3lb off today, total of 20.5lb and got slimmer of month for October. Got keep going now for Xmas! Good luck xx

Hey
I've been offline now for three weeks, back on now. I lost 2lb tonight, was quite chuffed with that as I've over-consumed vodka this week!
Got my half stone award too - yay!

1.5lb off for me and got my club 10 :D

Delighted with the 4lb loss and another (joint) slimmer of the week award - Also got the 1st sticker after just 4 weeks. To think I was gutted after only losing 1lb in the first week.

A long way to go of course, but as long as I lose at a reasonable rate while enjoying it - i'm happy!

Steve.

Can someone please PM me and advise how I can update my awards as need to make the Slimmer of the week x3 and add Body Magic Bronze and 1st sticker - I like awards:) or have I insufficient posts as it worked last time but not this?

I did 1.5lbs off this week :) certainly was not deserved and am waiting for it to come back and bite me on the bum!!!! I got my 1stone and Club 10 with week as well, so a happy little bunny (just would like me boobs back as I think that is where the 1.5lb came from!!!!)

I can't believe I'm just now seeing this thread! Hello all, lost 6.5lbs this week and I am beyond pleased because I also got my 3st shiny!

1.5lbs off in the end. * week too. Well chuffed :) That means 1.5lbs to go for my 2 stone award. Am feeling really motivated just now. (this will probably come back to haunt me next week after the bonfire party) Have to get it next week though. Keep it up everyone and all the best for the week ahead x

Lost 2lb this week very happy with that

Hi All, im hijacking your wednesday weigh in, as I usually weigh in on a tuesday but ive been away, and the scales certainly show it! 4.5lb gain for me this week :( naughty me! back on it today though xx

Good Luck Everyone!

Eeeeek -1.5 = half a stone!
please please please please please!

x

Back