Wednesday Weighers

i dont weigh in untill 7pm .. although i might go to the 5pm session i hate waiting so late

Good luck all

Wow 9lb is awesome well done!
Well done on your losses everyone :)

I lost 2.5lb this week. really pleased with that. xx

1.5lbs off this week. I'm really pleased as it's been such slow going lately although I know why. I keep to plan 100% most of the time but have the occasional day here or there where I can't be 100%. However, I'm close to my target now and I'm just fine tuning now so I'm determined to enjoy myself and not rush too much to get there.

Well done ev 1. 1.5lb off for me. Was a little disappointed until realised got my 1.1/2st stone sticker and gone down into the next digit.

:bunnydance:

Another 6lb off 2 stone till target

1 1/2 lbs, which I am thrilled about as I had a gain of 1/2 lb over the past fortnight (holiday) and although I have eaten sensibly, have continued to have my wine....

Michelle

Well done and congratulations to everyone for all there loses.

I only managed 1lb this week but am not dissapointed as have had a couple of funny weeks and not really stuck to plan.

Am back on board now and hopefully next week will be a bigger loss fingers crossed

Aww thanks for the support guys, I did have a gain last week so some of that big number is that, but I am still extraordinarily chuffed, no secret I was just fully focussed and sticking to the plan. Some other great losses today so well done to all the losers :D

1lb off tonight :D

-1.5 yay :) half a stone sticker achieved!
Well done to everyone!

Ruth
x

Back