Wednesday Weighers

STS this week :confused: Been really good too! Only thing I can think of is I haven't been eating as much as usual cos i've had a cold. Lost lots last week so i'm not letting it get to me

STS this week :confused: Been really good too! Only thing I can think of is I haven't been eating as much as usual cos i've had a cold. Lost lots last week so i'm not letting it get to me

keep your chin up I'm sure you'll have a great loss next week!

Ruth
x

2.5lb off this week. Really pleased as this is what I put on last week

Well done everyone, but the good news stops here:( I had my first gain after losing 1st in first 4 weeks. Not sure how, I am feeling great, sticking with the plan varying the diet and everything as normal. Only slight difference is/was I ate before group and had a recent change of medication. All syns were in range, so hopefully a temporary blip!

I thought I'd be devastated with a gain, but still feel positive, healthier and fitter. I am puzzled, but then again was puzzled when I lost 6lb in week two - hopefully I'll get back on track.

A timely remember that it isn't all plain sailing if ever there was one. I was so confident I'd lost!!!

Here's to another good week or better week to one and all.

Steve

Well done everyone, but the good news stops here:( I had my first gain after losing 1st in first 4 weeks. Not sure how, I am feeling great, sticking with the plan varying the diet and everything as normal. Only slight difference is/was I ate before group and had a recent change of medication. All syns were in range, so hopefully a temporary blip!

Well done on your positive attitude! This has happened to me before...I ate before class and was taking some meds...had a brilliant 100% week and poof! Gained 4.5lbs. I was gutted. Of course, the following week I only went and lost 6.5lbs, so you're on the right track!

Well done on all the losses everyone! I lost 3lbs this week, got my club 10 (YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH) and was slimmer of the week....I am beyond pleased :D

2.5 off for me this week!! So pleased, especially since I had a 100% week of Original days!

Will definitely be doing the same again this week!

What a fantastic week. Well done all :D

Woohoo! Loss of 4lbs this week taking me to under the 16's and into the 15's! Finally!

Total loss of 11.5 inches all over so far! :D

another 1lb hits the dust :)

lost 1 lb this week,another one gone
i need to lose 2 stone! want to do it by next class

never got on since before weigh in ..... 4lbs off this week :)

Finally built up the courage to join a group, not liking what the scales said! Step in the right direction! Fingers crossed of 2 or 3 lb next week :) xoxo

Hi there everyone!!!

I was dreading weigh in!
I went out fri night and got drunk, ate nothin but pizza kfc sugary drinks chocolate and White bread all weekend too!!
But been a total angel mon and tue and
It must have worked!

2lb off :) that's 4lb in 2 weeks! 3lb to go for
My Xmas half stone total!!

Back