Wednesday Weighers

Am so pleased I lost 2.5 this wk. It was my birthday Saturday and eaten out twice at harvester (simply chick and salad, no pud lol). Got 10.5lb to go to target and 3.5lb to go to get my 2st award.

So pleased I have done it and did not wait to do my usual 'New year' diet lol x :) :rainbow:

Another 1lb down. Pleased as haven't been on plan and very de-motivated.

I lost 4lb's in my first week which i am really happy with :D

3lb off!! got my 1.5st certificate :D really pleased, that's 1 stone 8.5lb gone :D

I'm delighted to announce after gaining 1lb last week, persistance paid off with a phenomenal 7.5lb loss this week!

Not sure how, or why as I always do 100% and plenty of exercise. Can only suggest last weeks "blip" was down to a change of medication.

Missed my 1.5 st sticker by half a pound and the same half pound would have given me my club 10 - gutted;) lol (not really).

Hopefully a double celebration next week:cool:

Steve

Congrats to everyone! Job well done! I am thrilled with my weigh-in tonight as well. Lost 4lbs, so got my 1 1/2 stone award, plus my Club 10, and my bronze fitness award. I am now only 5lbs from my Christmas goal of having lost 1 st by then.

Nice to see so many awesome losses this week. Another 2lbs off for me tonight, I'm very pleased! Well done all!

over the moon with 1.5lb off :) only .5lb to target !!!!

RealMissP said:
Hi all,
i'm a Wednesday SW club member, so I think i'm going to hang around this thread for motivation and the like - lost 3 stone 12lbs so far.. and 1.5lbs last week. :)

Hi! I am a wed member too and totally new to forums!!! Well done on your loss so far! Fantastic! Been going to and staying to group for about 6 months, now 4 stone 5 lbs lighter :- D been on my usual big walk today to try and turn around some flexible syns from the weekend! Lol x

Back