Wednesday Weighers

Hi

I'm new, and a Weds WI... Put on 2lbs last week after stopping smoking and eating everything that wasn't nailed down!

Not looking forward to this Wesnesday at all!

Lea x

Dont be negative and think positive!
Thinking negative generally tends to make things worse so that every Wednesday will get progressively worse and worse!
Think about your goals- that little black dress, that bikini etc and keep your head high!
Im sure you can do it- you just need to believe that you can yourself!

Ruth
x

Good luck all for tmmrw, sneaky peak at the scales at my mums and I'm feeling good!

Was ill all last week with cold so was off plan for tea time for 3 days then the 4th day I just ate crap!! Only been on plan sun mom tue :(

Which means I'm heading for gain :(

My weigh in tomorrow, I've been 100% of course but after a 7.5lb loss last week I still dread stepping on those scales lol.

No reason why I should, except so many people await my weekly results and I hate disappointing them more than I do myself!

Fingers (and all else) crossed that we'll all be celebrating tomorrow! (a lottery win would be an acceptable consolation).

Good luck tomorrow for the Wednesday Winners:)

Steve

PS If in doubt, read Trefoil's words of encouragement.

Well if you know you've gained then think how you can work towards getting your gain off! :)
Thats what i always try to do, so i dont get too disheartened :)

Ruth
x

haha :) going to the loo is a good thing, but yes slightly too much information haha :)

Ruth
x

Tomorrow Night Weigh In

Uhoh!! Have been in the gym several times this week but eaten like a hogg!! I am dreading a gain this week. I've given my instructor a heads up, but lets see!!

Im sure that if you do gain but you have gymmed it up this week then you will soon be able to sort your gain out and get back on track!
I think that what I find hard is having something that i really love to eat- but cutting down the size of the thing i love!
These things are set to try us and I always have my goal in mind with my Holiday in Greece and possibly Engagement to my BF (I put him off due to my weight), and thats enough to keep me going :)

Im sure you will be fine anyhow and will get back on track in no time :)

Ruth
x

I'm quite positive about tomorrow. Have not been naughty, stayed within my syns allowance as far as I can judge and did a lot of home cooking. That is one thing I really love Slimming World for. It has brought me back to cooking more and I absolutely love cooking. I even do the dishes after. For me this a way to relax after a busy day at work.

Morning Wednesday weighers....
As suspected a gain. Of half a pound.

Not too bad considering being unwell and eatin kfc mc donalds pizza Chinese n chocs wed thu fri sat!!

This week since Sunday been tryin ee so can't wait for next weeks results xx

Good luck everyone today xx

I'm thrilled to have lost 4lbs this wk! I got my two stone award too :D. 6.5lbs left for target.

Well done everyone :talk017:

3.5lbs off for me. Got my 1 & 1/2 stone award & s.o.w :D

So pleased i joined sw- I have a long way to go but in 8 weeks i'm pleased with what i've lost :)

Good luck everyone :cross:

Back