Wednesday Weighers

Well done grumbletumple!!! Time for some syn free celebration, huh?
Deffo!! Going to pop round to my mums later & i think i'll make a 1/2 syn roulade.:eating: She is struggling with sweet things so i thought i'd make some yummy syn free/low treats- crossed fingers she'll like it :D

How did you do?

lost 2 1/2 lbs week so pleased after my gain last week. need 2lbs for my stone award aiming to get it next week.

2lb off. sotw and sotm. Go me!

Well done all

woo hoo, 2lbs off this week, my biggest loss to date excpet 4lb from doing the fast forward week
and finally got my half stone award too xxxxxx

I DID IT I DID IT WOOOOOOHOOOOOO TARGET (and another for good measure)

sorry for shouting but yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Well done, well deserved

Half lb :( was hoping for 2 to get my half stone, just more determination for next week :) xoxo

A loss is a loss, so well done and thumbs up for keeping on smiling :)

Had a good week, but gained nonetheless.

No bingeing.
No star week.
No flexi-days.
Had only 64 syns this week.
No meds.

Yet I put on 7.5lbs. :mad: :cry: :(

Weigh in for me this morning, maintained this week but star week so hopefully see a loss next week. I've just got 3 pounds to lose to get my 2.5 stone then just another pound to get to target!!! Fingers crossed!!!

.5lb on this week (it was the other halfs birthday!) oh well, now 1lb from target, hope to do it this week :)

I lost 4lb today, really chuffed with that :rolleyes:

Still buzzing from tonight:)

2.5lb lost - very happy as it also got me both my 1.5st sticker and my Club 10 award. - Delighted with both.

I also got the Slimmer of the week award and retained my slimmer of the month award - so loads of bling lol.

Shamefully, I even won the raffle for the very first time. Guess it was MY night.

Steve

Star week with 3 pound loss :) well chuffed! Well done everyone!

Ruth
X

Well done everyone some brill losses! I lost 3lb this week. Only 1lb left to get my first stone award. Cant wait :) xx

Back