Wednesday Weighers

iv lost 2 and half pounds this week, im so chuffed, need to get to my 2 stone!!

I normally do solely red with a couple of EE days if im cooking lots or v busy!
I think a mixture helps weight loss really well- and especially if you want a boost.

Its a really good way to break the general normal cycle of the way you eat!

Hope this helps!

Ruth
x

0.5lb off this week, so relieved after a heavy weekend out that involved 2 takeaways! Also won a lovely bunch of roses for miss slinky!

Oh what is the Miss Slinky about? love getting flowers :)

Tom_River said:
I have decided to put in some red (or original) days this week and hope this will improve the weight loss result a bit for next Wednesday. What do you think? What is your experience? Does that help?

I alternate mine every day red green extra easy etc. All three get used at least twice a week. This makes me think a bit more and not rest on my laurels eating the same stuff all of the time.

Salads are no fun in winter though lol

I agree, salads are definitely not for winter!

Salads are no fun in winter though lol

Thanks for your response. I wouldn't say salads are nothing for winter. You can have a nice mixed salad with some skin and fat free roasted pieces of chicken on top and a little bit of melted babybal light (HE) and a few sprays of the fry light Caesar salad spray .... Delicious and free.

Thanks for your response. I wouldn't say salads are nothing for winter. You can have a nice mixed salad with some skin and fat free roasted pieces of chicken on top and a little bit of melted babybal light (HE) and a few sprays of the fry light Caesar salad spray .... Delicious and free.
Hi don't get me wrong i still have have them (chicken salad yesterday) - Just not right lol.
Spray light do caesar salad and butter sprays as well as the olive oil one. All free. Try Sainsburys.

I didn't like the frylight cesaer dressing - the smell was very chemically! it went straight in the bin!

Another half pound gain but I did go german Market sat and not been on plan since!

Let's hope for a good loss next week!

I can do this!

Of course you can!
I went to a German Market yesterday in Leeds :) its hard not to eat the yummy things!
Don't worry about it- just focus and you will get there in no time :)
Gains make me feel more determined to make it work!

Hope you're doing ok!

Ruth
x

I'm alright just got lots of stress on at the moment. So wondering if that's not helping. I'm thinking of gettin my emotional eater drops out again..... Hmmmsss

Good luck all

Back