Wednesday Weighers

SW - starting again

Hi everyone,

I am a member of SW bu completely went off track for the past 2 months and missed a load of classes, know I have gained weight, so starting back this weds, and combining this with curves four times a week, just need a kick up the bum lol:) so will be back here on weds to reveal my weight and am raring to go...

Chat soon

;)

just catching up and i lost 3 and half pounds! so i got my 2 stone award......got to lose next week

!
For some reason (and I know I shouldnt have checked!)
Ive put 7lb on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(on my Wii Fit scales)!
Ive been a bit ill but nothing too naughty at all! :(
Oh help!
I can't shift that before tonight! :(

Ruth
x

Had a 2lb loss... Would have been more as i'm havin pill trouble and totm decided to appear and can last 3 weeks. Am in agony and been sick :( but hey is a loss I will just have to try not be disheartened and continue vein good so when it's gone I will have a good loss :)

Really not looking forward to WI tonight - i havnt been really bad, but i havnt been good either! Im keeping my fingers crossed ive STS, massive shock if i would have lost anything but i would be disappointed dif ive put on - ive only been doing the plan 3weeks!Really hope its not bad news!!

a lb is fantastic - its 52lbs in a year, slow and steady wins the race :D

So pleased with 2lbs off this wk, got 2lbs left to target! I just so need it this wk! Good luck all x:)

:47::xmastree:

2lbs off this week, was going for 2.5 but i think i did well considering the sneaky treats i have had :eek:

Going for another 2 next week, would love a 2.5 and get my stone award :D

2.5lb off :D well done everyone xx

Back