Wednesday Weighers

5.5lb loss for me this week - all helped by able to get out and walk a good ew miles on Sunday after a little respite in the bad weather.

2 stone sticker and (joint SOTW) were an extra bonus.

I love SW and especially Body Magic me lol.

Well done everyone on their losses and better luck to all the others and have a great week one and all.

Steve:)

Lost a lb - typical that now I'm at target the weight comes off easier lol.

I lost 3.5lb this week. Got my stone award and slimmer of the week too :)

4lb off !!
As we were snowed out and last weeks group was cancelled, I'm just pleased with myself for not taking advantage of a weigh free week.
:D
I now have my 3 & 1/2 stone award too. 6lb to next award!!!

I lost 2lb this week and
hit target -1 YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
now the maintenance begins :D

I know my target here is 1lb out LOL! but that gives me leaway for christmas :)

Gained the 1.5 Iost last week but really having a difficult time at home and can't get myself back on track! I'm feeling so low :( which is awful as i'm really motivated but I almost feel like I can't do it! Just over 1 stone to target but even after 7 weeks I'm finding it so hard!

Help anyone?

Ruth
X

Don't give up Ruth.
I have been stuck for ages.....losing 2, gaining 1 & 1/2....
Stick with it .... try going back to basics and keeping a food diary. You will get there. You've done so well.....just keep going. :giggle:

I have decided to do Success Express this week- 4.5lb to first 1 stone so will give it a go!

Bit confused by it all really but will do my best- food diary filled in and fresh start ahead!
However- my mates 21st is tomorrow! We're off out for Tapas- which is good because I can pick but still worried! I wont drink much though! Vodka and slimline tonic any good?

Thanks for your advice hedon tracy!

Will do my best :)

Ruth
x

Gained the 1.5 Iost last week but really having a difficult time at home and can't get myself back on track! I'm feeling so low :( which is awful as i'm really motivated but I almost feel like I can't do it! Just over 1 stone to target but even after 7 weeks I'm finding it so hard!

Help anyone?

Ruth
X
Don't beat yourself up missey :hug99:You are doing your best & You are not too far from target which is fab!
Have a great time tomorrow! Vodka is 2.5syns for 25ml & i'm pretty sure slimline tonic is free. Maybe have a mugshot before you go out so you don't eat too much?
x

tapa's are leathal!

Hello All
WI today instead of tomorrow as I have to work
I was really careful at Tapas (I think) but I did have quite a lot to drink- so I detoxed it the next day :)
Kept within my syns so lets see!
Coming down with that Cold thingy thats going around so it was more lots of weetabix and hot drinks yesterday so not sure how Ive done and it worries me a bit!
I think I may have to do another week of Success Express for it to make any difference! Id love to lose the 1.5 I put on last week but I would feel like Im yo-yoing already after 7 weeks (I know how ridiculous that does sound! Because a loss is a loss and im always grateful!)
I have got to get to my Stone before Xmas!

Ruth
x

1lb on! Not sure what's happening! This isn't the place I wanted to be! Particularly at Xmas time! Makes me want to eat loads! :( worse still- I can't make any classes next week! What do I do?

Ruth
X

Hi Trefoil... the support on here is amazing so keep posting if you cant WI next week & Im sure that will keep you positive

Just come back from w.i I have lost 5lbs :eek: I sts last week so maybe it carried over from there, but i'm certainly not complaining!
I'm 1/2lb off my 2 stone award so really hoping i lose that next week as a nice xmas pressie to myself :D

Back