Wednesday Weighers

Well I did start a fishy week. Then Xmas shopping Friday night and Sunday morning and wrapping n weddin all day Saturday ended up in eatin crap! And been off track since as am ill again :(

Some how lost 2lb tho

Lucky lucky

So thrilled! 3.5lb off this wk. Got my 2.5 stone award and TARGET! :xmascheers:

Good luck all xx

Well done everyone!

Had a naughty moment last night but fresh start ahead.
Have decided not to do Success Express again as I started eating bread and potatoes again (I stopped as they bloat me out and give me stomach ache). So ill stick to Red and EE and see what happens next week!

Got a right lunch for work today yay :)
lots of lovely Veg and Fish!

Im trying not to think about it- and im just doing it as it really upset me when I thought bout it last week!

Will keep you all posted :)

Oooo- got my Silver Award last night :D

Ruth
x

A programme to boost weight loss- but it just bloats me!

Basically you have 3 meals a day and 2 snacks in between!

The 3 meals consist of a plate with 2/3rds Superfree Food and 1/3rd free food on them

Syns can be added as well as HE's.

E.g. New Potatoes with Salmon and Red Kidney Beans with Fromage Frais on 1/3rd
Winter Veg and Green Salad on 2/3rds is one meal.

I stopped eating carbs and eating them again has disagreed with me so ive given it up!

Ruth
x

1.5lb this week.So quite happy but, I have a night out tomorrow and another on Saturday before next weekend and the big feast when I know I wont follow the plan.
It's a hard time of the year to be good so just do the best you can and get back on track asap.

Ohhh grumble tumble how awsome that would be to get that award for xmas!!!

It would be fab! I'll do my best but have a girlie night planned on saturday :eek: Not seen my friends in months so i'll be careful but i'm not going to be miserable!

Still got tonnes to lose but i'm really pleased with my loses so far. Yay for Slimming world :party0011:

Lost 2lbs this week, only half a lb to go for my 1 stone award...hopefully will get that next week just in time for Christmas :D

Hi all I have lost 2 and a half this week which is good for me as ive not exercised much. Last week was my fresh start and I would not so bad ! lol
I will try to do atleast 30 mins exercise everyday x

1.5lb got it gets harder.

Happy to have lost 9 times out of 10 weigh-ins. Funny how the one that remains most in the mind is the week I gained though! Grrrr! lol

Put 3 on, oh dear

Maximus said:
Admire your honesty Princess - would have been so easy not to have posted.

Hope you take it off with interest next time

Steve

Cheers x been on my first night out ( only up the local for karaoke night ) in 7 months and went a bit crazy with the drink so gone well over syns but I think that's to be expect ( only had 3 vodkas and diet cokes and 4 cherry Wkds :s lol ) but plan to be very careful the rest of the week and if I gain again then oh well x I'd originally said to my friends and family that from when start until the new year I'd try but was mainly about getting me head around it all and any weight I lost is a bonus x but hope jot to got back up to starting weight again lol so plan to try and be a bit cautious over the dearie season now and just let myself go new years eve as it's my mates 30th birthday! Lol x and by then I'd have done a new monthly shop with only free and low syn goodies so can have a wider variety than I am now which is just pasta, egg and potato lol x

Back