Wednesday Weighers

Weirdly- as i feel under less pressure for some reason- im really enjoying myself this week!

Eating well and keeping within my syns but also enjoying myself!- And loving it!

Ooof bring on 6 days of eating/drinking family etc :S

Lets see the results afterwards!

Ruth
x

LOl - so had you not had cold would you have cheated?;)

Sorry, just being quirky as it read that way lol.

haha no, Just meant normally I only have 1 -3lb losses. last time i lost 7lb was my first week with SW!

Well done to all who have lost.
I went back to basics a few weeks ago, as well as stopping drinking, and I lost another 3 this week. Slimmer of the week too, which I haven't had for a while.
I am aiming for 4 off this week, with no gain over Christmas as I want slimmer of the month for December.....but come my last December weigh in on 29th I will be having a couple of treats :angeldevil::xmascheers:

Hi all just to let u kno I will be Nippin in and out over the Xmas period. I not been on track this week at all as I am still unwell and so are the kids too. So all I Wana munch is crap and next week is Xmas!

So merry Xmas to you all :)

Let myself go over the weekend dreading the weigh-in on Wednesday. Harder than I thought to refuse alcohol on a night out and having fun.

Will see what this Wednesday brings. I'm not expecting much. Had days of 20 syns, but usually 10 or less the day after. So I compensated. But I just can't be bothered this week. I managed to stay on track, but it was hard. And except for hard work walking through the snow with the dog I haven't had any 'Body Magic' ... I just want to reach my goal asap. Fed up now. Been on this journey since March 2009. SW since 9 weeks ago. Haven't had any gains in the last 9 weeks, but I think I'm starting to get a bit obsessive about my weight. Arrgh.

2.5 off and got my 1st award :D

3 lbs off for me this week. :)

4.5 lb off this week. Completely unexpected, but I'm well chuffed. 1/2 lb away from 10 % (Not of my total body weight, but the body weight I had when I started SW 11 weeks ago) and also 1/2 lb away from my 2 stones award.

When I first started I set myself a goal to lose 1 stone by Christmas, now I have almost doubled that.

Hello Everyone!
Ive returned after 2 weeks!
Tried my hardest and im going to weigh in tomorrow as I cant on Tuesday!
Really struggled pre-xmas so hopefully ill be alright and ill get myself back on track.
Bought a size 14 dress from River Island today! and it FIT!
At the start i was a loose size 18! :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful xmas!

Ruth
x

wednesday weigh in!

Hi so who else is looking forward to there weigh in tomorrow? I am I just want it over with so I know what the damage is! Ive had 3 days off plan but have been back on since yesterday till new year! I have also been doing 2 hrs every day on my cross trainer for damage limitation. how has everyone else been doing?

Back