Wednesday Weighers

I am a bit like you gym bunny, only looking forward to it in the sense that want to get it over with! Feel quite bloated and not good at mo. :eatdrink051:

I have not eaten like I would normally have at this time of year though, which is just usually for the sake of it cos there is lots of nice food around! I have been more sensible but still too many treats.:rolleyes:

Want to know the damage but hoping a couple of good wks in Jan will get me back on target!;)

I've eaten quite well and im back in my size 14 clothes which is great!
Had indigestion for 4 days straight over xmas which has probably saved me a bit!
Really struggled pre-xmas but I definitely want my WI to be over so i know where I stand and know whether I need to go back to basics or carry on the road im currently on!
I think that if we didnt treat ourselves then we wouldnt be human and that quite often a good time over xmas is just what we need to get ourselves back on track in the New Year!
Ive had a full 2 weeks off- enjoyed myself but most definitely havent gone overboard, im expecting a gain of 1-2 lb :)

Im sure we will all be fine!

Ruth
x

I've eaten quite well and im back in my size 14 clothes which is great!
Had indigestion for 4 days straight over xmas which has probably saved me a bit!
Really struggled pre-xmas but I definitely want my WI to be over so i know where I stand and know whether I need to go back to basics or carry on the road im currently on!
I think that if we didnt treat ourselves then we wouldnt be human and that quite often a good time over xmas is just what we need to get ourselves back on track in the New Year!
Ive had a full 2 weeks off- enjoyed myself but most definitely havent gone overboard, im expecting a gain of 1-2 lb :)

Im sure we will all be fine!

Ruth
x
I'm sure you're right in all you say, Ruth, but it will not stop that moment of dread at "step-on" time where mental images of a 7lb gain flash through the mind!

Oh I know- I have thought that!
But I know myself and if i start thinking like that ill let everything go!
Ill walk to Thorntons and buy a mahoosive box of chocs!
I had a dream that I broke the scales at SW once!- Wasnt pleasant!

Unfortunately- even though I try to be as optimistic as possible, I always have a "dread" feeling when I step on the scales- even when I know ive lost!
But still! Keeping positive- 3 mile walk to SW today and feeling pretty gooood!!!

Chins up everyone!

Ruth
x

we are weighing in early this week as the school is closed over christmas so will report on the damage later this evening!!!

Eeeeek! Not looking forward to wi tomorrow!
I had 4 days off plan this week! Eating anything & everything & drinking myself under the table! Today i have been eating speed soup & pineapple (not altogether!) hoping it's going to make a difference to the scales but i know it won't :8855:

So to everyone like me....good luck & onwards & downwards from here :D

Well i'm gonna gain! And kno what. Don't care lol am back on track as of day after new year.

I had a great time n our festivities continue till new year!!

Good luck everyone x

WTF! I lost 2lbs & got my club 10!!! How did that happen!?? :banana dancer:

I just hope the food i shoved in my face over xmas doesn't show it's ugly face next week! :eek:

Good luck to everyone who weighs in today :)

Oooh well done!!! I'm dreading tonight. I have 4 weeks of damage to weigh!!! Booo :( really should have not stopped going!!

-2.5 off! So therefore taken off what I put on in the 2 weeks before xmas :)
Not much now to my stone! 3lb!!!!!!!!
1 stone to go to target!

Good luck for everyone today :)

Ruth
x

Oooh well done!!! I'm dreading tonight. I have 4 weeks of damage to weigh!!! Booo :( really should have not stopped going!!
Thank you :eek:

Don't worry about what is behind you....focus on what you are doing now & the future...you can't undo the past but you will do fantasticly well from now on...be a possitive girlie :D You can do it!

Ruth- well done! Only a stone to target! How exciting :) Onwards & downwards!

hmm, well I did it and have gained 4.5lbs in 2 weeks...eeek! :eek:Time to crack on I think!

MissP you have lost 62lbs so far; that is bloomin amazing! Just get weigh in over with, I did and it was the kick up the back side I needed to get re-focused. Good luck tonight xx

Half a pound gain, i was expecting at least 2 on so i'm quite pleased. May be another gain next week as have a lot on this week ;) Then it's back on it 100% :D

Back