Wednesday Weighers

1.5lb off - very happy with that as kept to plan and absolutely hammering out the walking miles.

Was surprised at winning SOTW with such a low figure, but lots of people gained this week. I have never been so thankful that I never possessed a sweet tooth and am teetotal:)

Well done everyone! and for those disappointed with this week, next week will make it all good again.

Steve

3.5 lb on for me this week! but i would like to say well done for those that have lost or sts! for me i will be carefull till after new year then back on track 1st jan 2011! good luck to all. x

Well yesterday stayed at moms the night before so weighed myself there gained 2

Soooo thought I would weigh today... But had a glass of water n coffee first (not sure if it makes much difference) and gained 5!!!

:(

Well done everyone! I lost 1lb so vvv happy! :):):)

I would usually put on at least half stone by this time at Christmas :jelous:

Well yesterday stayed at moms the night before so weighed myself there gained 2

Soooo thought I would weigh today... But had a glass of water n coffee first (not sure if it makes much difference) and gained 5!!!

:(

dont be hard on yourself, my consultant said a cup of water can weigh a pound!! I always like to keep in mind on weigh day that I am only that weight for the 2 seconds that I get on the scales with all the fluctuations your body goes through over the process of a week or even a day to keep at it, as it will soon go in the right direction again :)

Well it was an enormous gain for me... My normal class hadn't been on the week before Christmas, and I hadn't been able to make it to any other classes, so I think I started to relax a little earlier than I normally would have done. This resulted in a 7.5 pound gain.:cry:
I started afresh on Thursday morning in a bid to lose at least half of the Christmas crisis gain. New Years Eve was a flexi-syn day (and I racked them up) but I have been good today and done some delicious cooking this evening.
Congratulations to all those that had losses and maintains!
Here's to a smaller 2011!

am getting weighed today 1st one after christmas/new year as couldn't make it last week. Am hoping i havent put to much weigh on and that i may have stayed the same.

Good luck to all who weigh in today.

am getting weighed today 1st one after christmas/new year as couldn't make it last week. Am hoping i havent put to much weigh on and that i may have stayed the same.

Good luck to all who weigh in today.

Same with me Sharon! Couldnt make the adjusted times last week and have been ill :(

Im sure we will both do fine :)

Good Luck to you!

Ruth
x

This is my first night back at slimming world, so can't post a weigh in but would like to send a big good luck to all my fellow Wednesday weighees!

Off to think light thoughts now ;-)

Ellen xxx

Weighed again today and back on track today after 3 weeks off.

Sts so my total gain in that time is 5lb!

Happy with that!

Dust off and start a fresh!

Starting back 2day

Hi all,

I have been to Slimming world before but Im starting slimming world from home 2day.

The groups on here look like they are full of support so fingers crossed I loss some of my stuborn lb's by next Wednesday
:D

Hi i'm switching to a wednesday night weigh in now as class has changed from a Monday.

This is my first weigh in for just over 2 weeks and unfortunately after a couple of trips away in that time it looks like my weigh in will show a gain of ....... 8lb :eek::eek:

All the bread, snacks, chocs and liquer coffees floating with cream have taken its toll...oh my.

Back on plan today so hoping for a good weightloss next week.

Good luck to all wednesday weighers.

hi everyone! well i went to get weighed today and the bad news was i gained 3 lbs. but not to worry as my consultant did a new members talk for everyone weather u had joined today or not. im all geared up now for my new year! x

congrats to everyone that weighed in no matter what the scale said;)

Back