Wednesday Weighers

I re-registered at class last Wednesday after about a year off plan and so far I've been doing very well, not really overdoing the syns at all, and I managed to abstain at the weekend, even though my drunk bf was trying to force chinese down me at midnight on Saturday!!

First proper weigh in on Wednesday, altho I had a dr appointment this morning where i was weighed and apparently already down 4lb... Let's hope the SW scales aren't too much different to my Drs!!!

My only concern is that some days i maybe don't eat enough, I'm used to not eating much duringthe day then having a big dinner, trying to break the habit though... xxx

Hey everyone! I put on 2.5lb over christmas ( honestly thought it would be more because i ate and drank sooo much) and I lost 1lb last week. I completely came off plan over Christmas and new year and im back on it this week sticking to plan 100%.. Hopefully it will pay off id love to get my next half a stone sticker soon :)

Good luck to all who weigh in today. am hopeing for a loss today and to get my club 10 award,need to lose 2.5 lbs,have been good all week so will find out later.

Gained 8 1/2 over Xmas but got shot of 4lbs this week :D

Well done everyone :) I lost 2lb this week. was expecting more but its a loss I suppose x

Well done everyone so far, got my first weigh in tonight... Fingers crossed I can add to everyone's losses :D

First weigh in 3lb loss atleast it's a loss and i didnt really get it for the first couple day's (and was only 6 days) so i'm happy with it not ecstatic lol but it's in the right direction

Countdown to my first Wednesday weigh after Christmas madness! I'm praying for a loss after putting on a total of 6lbs over the last two weighs over Christmas and new year :( fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!

Hi I lost 2lb this week which I am happy with. This was only my second wi and I only lost 1lb last week so weight loss has been slower than most people experience in the first week or two. But I guess as long as the scales are going in the right direction that's all that matters!!
Congrats to everyone else who has lost this week x

Josie-cat I only lost 1 in my first and 1 in my second but 3 in my third! I guess done of us take a while to get into the rhythm!!

Lost 3 1/2 hooray!!!!

Hi to all the new Wednesday weigh-in people. Well done to all who have shown a loss and dont worry if you have gained it is only temporary. Now we are over the festivities we can start seeing those scales go down.
1st loss of the year for me 1.5lb

A pound off!

yeah this week i have lost 2.5 lbs i did do alot of exercise ( 1 hour a day) but started picking on sunday and have been iffy since.

My first weigh in result since I switched to a wednesday and its a 5.5lb loss :D:D

well done to all you other losers. :D (said with much love)

Back