Wednesday Weighers

I lost 3lbs tonight at Slimming World. I am truly over the moon. It's taken a nice big dent out of my 9lbs gain I made over Nov-Dec! Roll on another good week :) I have also bought a 6 week countdown, so 1lb a week loss would be great!
Well done to everyone else this week :) xxx

I lost 4 lbs, so happy as I had convinced myself I had gained

Hi every1, well firstly well done everybody on their losses and secondly I lost 5.5lbs at weigh in 2nite, absolutely over the moon. Looking forward to this coming week to c how I do! Happy happy happy!! Xx

I am delighted with my 3lb loss this week as felt it had slowed down of late and this is a great boost!

Proof (if needed) body magic - rambling/hillwalking in my case - certainly helps.

Slimmer of the week the week after brand new members started was an extra bonus too:p

First week weigh in - minus 4lb.....yaaahoo

Only lost 0.5lb tonight, a little disappointed but secretly know it's down to fish & chips last fri, and 24 syns worth of cake last thurs! Other than that I am sure I have been on plan :(

Mind you, Aunt Irma is visiting this Saturday so that might have something to do with it.

First weigh in for me last night, and very disappointed that I only lost 1lb. My consuktant thinks it might be because I'm too lazy to get up early enough to eat breakfast first thing. I always wait til I've been at work a few hours then have breakfast and lunch within an hour of each other...

Fingers crossed next week is better :(

First weigh in for me last night, and very disappointed that I only lost 1lb. My consuktant thinks it might be because I'm too lazy to get up early enough to eat breakfast first thing. I always wait til I've been at work a few hours then have breakfast and lunch within an hour of each other...

Fingers crossed next week is better :(

I would say its probably more to do with the amount you have to lose, which isn't a large amount! Up your water intake and see how that goes :) You are very unlikely to see really big losses if you are starting with only a small amount to lose.

I was supposed to be maintainin this week! managed to lose 1.5lb and now out of the bottom of my target, need to eat more!

I would say its probably more to do with the amount you have to lose, which isn't a large amount! Up your water intake and see how that goes :) You are very unlikely to see really big losses if you are starting with only a small amount to lose.

Yeh you might be right. Just that when I started last time, only a little heavier than I am now, i had more noticeable losses the first few weeks which spurred me on... Anyway, I'm doing my best this week again and fingers crossed the scales reflect!!

Another Wednesday weigh in-er :)D ) here!

Had my first week weigh in on Wed and only lost 1lb. Wasn't too bothered though because I know it was my own fault trying to adjust to the sudden lack of food after xmas!

Have been incedibly good yesterday and today, and have even started a weight loss journal, so fingers crossed for a good loss next week as that would really be my first true week on the plan. :rolleyes:

how is everyone doing this week, 3 days until weigh in and its al i can think of already

Back