Wednesday Weighers

Oh dear!!! I have had a massive binge over the last 2 days :eek:

I confess i have consumed...Half a take away pizza, chips, quality street (about 12!) White bread & a packet of crisps!

Just wanted to write it down to show what rubbish i've put in my body! From today until wednesday i will be absolutely 100%....i can do this!!!:whip:

When i was at my weigh in last week, the woman who weighed me said i was the only person in the group who has never put on.... i think i have a self distuct button or something...whenever anyone says things like that i feel i have to ruin it! I feel bad about having praise sometimes :eek:

I now need to sort myself out! It's good to be praised & people won't hate me for doing well :sigh:

Oh dear!!! I have had a massive binge over the last 2 days :eek:

I confess i have consumed...Half a take away pizza, chips, quality street (about 12!) White bread & a packet of crisps!

Just wanted to write it down to show what rubbish i've put in my body! From today until wednesday i will be absolutely 100%....i can do this!!!:whip:

When i was at my weigh in last week, the woman who weighed me said i was the only person in the group who has never put on.... i think i have a self distuct button or something...whenever anyone says things like that i feel i have to ruin it! I feel bad about having praise sometimes :eek:

I now need to sort myself out! It's good to be praised & people won't hate me for doing well :sigh:

There's the line.........................just get back on track....you can do this ;)

I had a similar thing on Friday night....1 1/2 bottle of wine and 5 ferrerro rochas - 17.5 + 39 for wine - YIKES!!!
So I am back on track and drinking lots of water.

Good luck for wednesday :scale:

I am a Wednesday weigher as well :)

I lost 6.5pounds in my first week which I am really happy with! But this week has been a bad one and I stupidly just weighed myself and have put on 2 pounds! So I am being very good over the next few days.

Well done to everyone that lost on Wednesday :)

I was stupid enough to weigh myself at the gym. I had been ignoring the scales until I was right there at them. I have put on half a pound and now feel really deflated, I have been sticking to plan a hundred percent and have been exercising, wish I hadn't looked

hi

another weds weigher here..

My class is @ 7pm.

I only started this last week, and it's taken me a few days to cotton on to it all..
I'm not expecting any major weight loss this week!!

I popped on the scales sat, I know i shouldnt have, but i had put on a 1lb 1/4??? grrr just going to ignore that one!!

Sat pm my family came over and we had the Wii on and according to that i'd lost 2lb from 8days ago, so i dont know lol

anyway, I'm looking fwd to my class on weds, so i can show my food diary and get some more motivation and hints.. Oh and obv get weighed..:D

I wouldn't pay too much attention to what your own/the gym/somewhere else's scales. I got weighed at the Dr before my weigh in last week. The Drs scales weighed me 4lb down, my WI on Wed I was only 1lb down... So I have been sneakily looking at my own bathroom scales, but I am taking what they say with a massive pinch of salt!

I am wishing it was Wednesday already so I can see what the real scales say, but not as much as my bf. He has gone mad for me losing weight, reckons he can see a difference already (afterlosing 1lb lol) bless him xx

Ahh thats so sweet xx
My hubby is being a pain. he is in training for the London Marathon and he has gone on WW.. ( not going to meetings, just copying his mate lol) and fair play to him, he has lost nearly a stone in just a few weeks! But... it's always like a competition with him AND he scoffs @ the SW *syns* etc grrr bloody men!

Panicking about Wednesday already I did so well last week but have really let myself down this weekend used so many syns on alcohol at a wedding and then food whilst having a hangover not sure I can correct it by Wednesday :(

The best thing to do is put a line under it, and move on.. Ok so you may not be able to correct it by weds, but that doesnt mean you cant get back on the wagon now and work towards your goal x

Don't wanna weigh in tomorrow :( been off plan since sat night and since Friday I been bloated as feels like totm but am
Having pill trouble. On cerazette and not meant to bleed. But it's gettin regular and lasts 2 weeks. Am in agony and look 4 months preg :( belly is so bloated :,( feel shattered too and have awful skin. Bad times..... Oh bought me a cream egg to
Cheer me up. And I will eat it. I feel poo..... Ohhh well :( is a shame tho as I had 4 days eaton super speed soup as wanted to boost myself..... Better luck next time I guess! Damn u female body!!

Tomorrow will be my first weigh in. I joined SW last Wednesday night and began the plan last Thursday. I had a sneaky peek on my scales at home which admittedly are from Boots, non-digital and are a number of years old so are probably inaccurate, but I think I might have lost a couple of pounds. Here's hoping!

Good luck to all who weigh in today.

Am hoping to get my club 10 today,only need 1/2 a pound. need to loose 3 1/2 for 1 and 1/2 stone award. have done well all week and stuck to plan.

WI this morning at group and have lost 3lb.

This EE plan is fantastic. I am a serial SW member iykwim and have always done red before. To me this isn't a diet. We are out for a pub meal on Friday (relative's 90th birthday) and I know that there will be plenty to choose from on the menu to stay on track.

I will have 3 or 4 gin and slimline tonics

Last edited:
I have my 1st WI this eve

I am worried i've not lost anything =( my scales tell me i've lost 1/2lb..

WOW!! =(
I know i shouldnt weigh myself, but curiosity got the better of me..

I'm not all that shocked, i started SW last thurs and thurs/fri i didnt do to well, went over syns

Plus, i've been on and off my TOTM since last week i have no idea whats going on with it all =( grr

yes good luck everyone. I have been reasonably good this week. Done a fair bit of walking but have indulged in the odd chocolate. No alcohol though.

Back