Wednesday Weighers

Well done future skinny, I'm looking forward to WI tonight have been very good this week (2nd week).

Well done future skinny =) great loss.

Good luck everyone else =D

I am looking fwd to getting this out of the way now and getting on with week 2, as i now know what i am doing ( i hope) lol

i rejoined last week after an absence of 5 weeks, having just put 1 lb on. was really pleased cos i did eat a lot of crap over xmas but prior to the time in between xmas and new year had a lot of stress so never really ate. anyway my last week has not been excellent due to having a meal out on saturday night and sunday lunch. then i went a bit off the rails last night with snack a jacks and french frie crisps (4 packets) could not help myself. so i just hope i have lost. my digital scales dont help. every time i go on them they change. so just wish i could get on the scales at SW and see what the result is!

Good luck everyone! I lost 1lb. Not a great loss again for me but ive been really naughty this week. Had a night out at Newcastle for my friends birthday and drank everything I shouldnt.. wine, jagerbombs, glitterbombs, afterhock (oops!) Back on track now though :)

Well done everyone on all your WI...:D
This has been my first week of SW...Weigh in tonight! Fingers crossed as I have been extremely good, averaging at about 7/8 syns a day, due to feeling full! Just dont feel like I've really lost any weight. Ah well, who knows...I suppose I'll know at 7.30. lol

One question though should I not eat dinner until after WI?

Erin ;)

3rd week weigh in this morning lost 4lb and 3lb last week (week before was start weigh in) so i got my half stone award woo hoo

I have lost 1.5 this week and got my club 10 :D

My very first weigh in tonight and I lost 5lbs - feeling even more motivated now!

3.5lb off for me this evening :D x

Well done on your losses :happy096:

I weighed in for the second time.....and lost zilch!! :cry:

I am being open minded as I believe that it will take a few weeks for my body to get used to this way of eating.:cross:

I gained 0.5lb - not the end of the world but that will not stop me beating myself up over it and being in a massive huff/strop until I get a decent loss next week:mad:

I take this far too seriously at times!

Steve

Well done everyone!!
My first wi was this morning an am pleased to say i lost 4.5lb!!:D

Back