Wednesday Weighers

1st WI for me..

1 1/2 pounds loss for me.. Not a hooge amount, but it's better than nowt...

Here's to next weeks' WI!!!!

Well done to everyone anyways xxx

Stayed the same, had a bad feeling about tonights weigh-in. Well done to everyone that lost, and dont give up to those of us that have sts or gained.

hi everyone, today i lost 2 lb i am chuffed with this as i have picked and snacked alot but i have also been going to the gym 3/4 times per week. i am hoping to stop the picking and snacking and keep up my hard work and have a bigger loss next week!

Hi all! Posted on another thread before realising it was a year old - thankfully my weight loss started better than my posting on here, haha! Joined SW on Jan 5th (New Year slimmer!!) and lost 5lb on my first week... Somehow managed a further 5.5lb this week! Fingers crossed it keeps coming off as uvenow decided I'd like to lose a total of 4 stone! Well done to everyone else here, it's nice to see other people in the same boat!

2lbs off for me! Very please after only having lost half lb last week! Better keep the momentum going! Here's to another good week for everyone!

2 lbs off for me and got my club 10.

1lb off... this is going to be a very slow process :( Bit disappointed, have been 100% on plan...

Does having a lot on your mind count towards excess weight??!!

At this rate - 20 more weeks and I'll be at target :)

I stayed the same which is ok as I haven't been 100% and had a few days of cramp as if I was about to,,, ya kno,,, and I had the moodiness too but nothing :( which is odd. Can't be anything more as I am on the pill. Although I'm worried about the pill I'm on, it's cerazette n ur not meant to have cramping or a period or anything... Hmmm....

Let's hope I cam shake the cravein for junk foods this week and not be so uncomfortable.... Still 50lbs to my goal

I'm not going to group now & weighing at home but the scales always read the same- I lost 2.5lbs this week :) Not sure how as i've had a few blips but i suppose it might show next week...eeeek! Oooo i also got to my 2 1/2 stone mark :)

Week 2 weigh in for me
Lost 4 pounds :D Got my 1/2 stone award and got slimmer of the week as well!
So happy as I expected it to be so much worse.

I stayed the same which is ok as I haven't been 100% and had a few days of cramp as if I was about to,,, ya kno,,, and I had the moodiness too but nothing :( which is odd. Can't be anything more as I am on the pill. Although I'm worried about the pill I'm on, it's cerazette n ur not meant to have cramping or a period or anything... Hmmm....

Let's hope I cam shake the cravein for junk foods this week and not be so uncomfortable.... Still 50lbs to my goal

Hi Leeanne

I take that too. One of the side effects is irregular bleeding. It took months for my body to settle into it. Was worth sticking with it though. Chin up and good luck :)

I lost three this week :)

I am on cerazette as well. You can have irregular bleeding, nothing at all or usual periods. It is different for everyone.

I get all the moodiness, cramps and every few months a very light period.

Been on it near 3 yrs n it's only just playin up. After all the cramps n pmt etc... Nothing.... Just annoys me. Cuz next time I will have a nasty one again :( sulk

Hi Everyone,

On my second week now at SW. Lost 10.5lb the first week. not a bad start but have got a lot to lose!! Fingers crossed for second Weigh in

Back