Wednesday Weighers

Hi Everyone,

On my second week now at SW. Lost 10.5lb the first week. not a bad start but have got a lot to lose!! Fingers crossed for second Weigh in

Wow- that's an amazing loss! Keep up the goof work :)

After 2 bad weeks due to still gettin cramping and still "nothing" and bein grumpy and eating crap I somehow lost 1lb!

Xmas gain of 5lb has gone now

Just back from my Wednesday morning WI.

Lost another 2½lb - 14lbs in 3 weeks.
sport-smiley-001.gif

2.5lb off :), so 9.5lb in three week's still not bored or deprived and i won both raffle's (slimmer of the week had left so they raffled the fruit) and got some tea tree bath set

Hello, I am a Weds weigher and I have my meeting tonight. I know I have lost as I have done a sneaky weigh in, but not sure how much till I go there tonight in the right outfit! lol
Nice to meet you all and excited about losing weight :)

ps , how do you decide what your goal is? I don't know what to put for that.

Hello, I am a Weds weigher and I have my meeting tonight. I know I have lost as I have done a sneaky weigh in, but not sure how much till I go there tonight in the right outfit! lol
Nice to meet you all and excited about losing weight :)

ps , how do you decide what your goal is? I don't know what to put for that.
Im going from 13.5 stone to 10 stone then i will see how i feel then i think just pick something in the middle of your ideal bmi then see if you want to shift a bit more

1 1/2 on :-( but * week, wearing heavy jeans and eating this afternoon means that should really be a 2lb off :p

Good luck everyone!! X

Lost 0.5lbs - been so good all week, gutted.

Hi im a bit gutted this week ive exercised everyday tried to cut back on the picking and sts :( ill do another week of hard exercising and see what happens next week hopefully it will be a good loss next week!

Back