Wednesday Weighers

gym bunny said:
Hi im a bit gutted this week ive exercised everyday tried to cut back on the picking and sts :( ill do another week of hard exercising and see what happens next week hopefully it will be a good loss next week!

My losses always show a week later than they should after exercise just think my body's a bit late! Keep at it this week and I bet you'll have a big loss next week :) xx

2.5lb off for me, yipeeeeeeee! :D xx

gutted, only 1lb off, week three and have stuck 100%, been exercising and feel so deflated now

Well done everyone :) I'm pleased to say i lost 3lb this week and had my half stone award x

2lbs loss for me. I was pleased!
Only 1lb to go until I have lost a stone!
Newbie now tries to work out how to get the awards in my siggie.....

2.5lb off for me tonight and I am absolutely delighted :) Well done to everyone, let's keep the focus on for next week!

only 1lb for me tonight.. it is star week, so dunno if that will make any differance..

Not exactly over the moon with the 1lb, but it's much better than a gain i guess..!

Half on, could have been worse! Aiming for a whopping 2.5 next week to give me my 1.5st award.

2lbs loss for me. I was pleased!
Only 1lb to go until I have lost a stone!
Newbie now tries to work out how to get the awards in my siggie.....

Easily done. Just copy my 1 stone award, go to User CP (top of this page) click on edit signature and paste. :)

1.5 loss for me this week - actually quite disappointed after all the body magic, but at least heading in the right direction;)

katoof said:
gutted, only 1lb off, week three and have stuck 100%, been exercising and feel so deflated now

Don't feel deflated if I've been exercising it normally delays my loss for a week then I have a relatively big one keep at it fingers crossed x

Back