Wednesday Weighers

Well done everyone on your losses!!
Everyone who is feeling a little down either because sts or only a small weight loss just remember every little helps! Keep focused and you'll soon be bikini ready. Good luck everyone here's to a brill slimming week

Love S xx

Hello Im Back!

3 Days on WW killed me so ive packed it in haha!
Can't wait to get back to SW!
I just get bored easily which is my main downfall!
Roll on Wednesday
(very excited!!!!)
P.S STS this week which is fine after my 4lb gain last week :/

Ruth
x

Hi all in this thread. New to the forum but decided to start posting after feeling a bit low and got lots of lovely support.
First week weighed in at class last night and 3.5lb loss. Pleased as I felt really bloated and that I wasn't doing the plan right so started this week with renewed vigour!

If you've seen this before it because I posted it on the home weighers thread because I wasn't readin properly lol and now I don't know how to delete it x

Welcome jenny :)

And ruth how was ww with their new pro point plan I've heard good and bad x

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 14s 0lb Weight to lose: 3s 7lb

i had a 2 1/2 loss. Over the moon with that as i didnt feel as though i had lost that much as had a few tummy troubles. Years of eating crap to veggies and fruit. Taking a few weeks for me to settle in i think. Im drinking loads as well so that should sort me out

well done to all

cher

I'm a Wednesday'er, my first weigh in yesterday, 8lbs waved goodbye to...but many more of the things to go.

Last edited:
New to this place, so hello all!
It was my third WI this wednesday gone and I wasn't expecting much. I'd had a day where we ate every meal out, I'd calculated that i'd kept it under 15 syns (saying no to the chips and peppercorn sauce was heart breaking!) but figured that was too good to be true and i was missing something. Then there were a couple of days where I didn't want to eat and that always sends your body into hoard mode doesn't it?

So was overjoyed that I lost 4lb! I'm almost at a stones loss, though next week i'll probably 'bounce' and either gain a bit or stay the same. 'Specially as i've just used up the motherload of flexi-syns on a pizza. Feeling unwell and enjoying some comfort eating - back to being virtuous tomorrow!

New to forum i joined SW on wednesday and took my eldest step daughter with me and hope it gives her the motivtion to carry on saldly she dont live with us so we cant help as much as i would like :-(
I weighed in at 16st 5.5lb

Well done, keep it up! I had my 2nd WI last wed and was disappointed despite being so good all week. It was that time of the month so maybe that is something I can blame (lol) either way. I'm being extra good this week and hopefully it will pay off come next Wednesday!

Eek Wednesday draws ever closer and I'm now in the beginning stages of my lady-trouble. I really hope it doesn't affect my WI, I gave a weight loss goal of at least 4lbs in last weeks meeting ahhh!

Hi Everyone! I am a Wednesday weigher but this week will be my first week! going to join SW as I need to lose 8 stone in a year!! eekk! good luck everyone! :) xx

im back

hey everyone, im back! on wednesday i got weighed and i had sts after a good week and lots of exercise. i got so bogged down with everything that i decided to turn to slimfast. i did one day (yesterday) and couldnt face another day of it again today. i felt weak this morning with a banging head and have a general i carnt be bothered mood. so ive decided to have a day off today and get back with it tomorrow! ive arranged to go to the gym so my day should follow quite good afterwards. heres to wednesday :)
good luck everybody x

Wednesday draws nearer, this will be my * week.
(I always crave sweet stuff and have given in 3 times) :mad:
After my fantastic weight loss in 3 weeks I don't want to think how many steps I will take backwards.

Last edited:
dawnd29 said:
New to forum i joined SW on wednesday and took my eldest step daughter with me and hope it gives her the motivtion to carry on saldly she dont live with us so we cant help as much as i would like :-(
I weighed in at 16st 5.5lb

Just think - that'll be the last time the scales ever say that! Good luck this week xx

I weigh weds am. Start SW last may and I was 15s 1.5 then now weigh 13s 8. Nearly lost my Christmas gain and almost back to my 10%. !! Been there once, before Xmas!! looking at losing 2 more stones!! No time limit just to keep it up and go down on the scales!!

Back