Wednesday Weighers

Eek 1st Weigh-In since I decided to sort out my life last week!
I know I won't have lost as I did Pro-Points for 3 days and put 2lb on but hopefully it will give me a gigantic kick up the bum!

I'm also struggling with the money side of it for shopping- does anyone have any useful tips? I don't know how much more Beans and Jacket Potato I can eat! Just until March as I will be fine then but at the minute im living out of my overdraft!

Good Luck Everyone!
Im sure we'll have loads of great losses tonight!

Ruth
x

Despite being off plan for 2 weeks... I lost 1lb last week and 1lb this week.

No doubt it will bite me in the bum at somepoint!

Let's hope this week I am not so stressed out or upset and decide to eat on plan!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 14s 0lb Weight to lose: 3s 7lb

Despite being off plan for 2 weeks... I lost 1lb last week and 1lb this week.

No doubt it will bite me in the bum at somepoint!

Let's hope this week I am not so stressed out or upset and decide to eat on plan!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 14s 0lb Weight to lose: 3s 7lb

Well Done!!!!!!

:)

If you stick at it this week then it won't bite you on the bum!!

Ruth
x

Oh dear Wednesday again!! Regretting those 35 syns on Friday night curry now!! Although it was very yummy at the time!! Lol

Weighed in this morning 3 1/2lb loss :D
ive only been going 4 week's half pound more get my 1 stone award woo hoo still love the plan and don't belive im on a diet its great loving the food mmm

Well done everyone! I lost 3.5lbs and have 3lb to my stone award,can't quite believe it as this is my 3rd week!!

well done all, pleased to say 4lb gone today, yipee, going do what i did last week and plan all main meals:D

Bad week ends today as my WI is tonight!

Finding stuff to eat hard work and EXPENSIVE! You should see my cupboards. FULL of condiments and stuff but no actual use on their own *sigh* I will get this, I have to.

Wish me luck, think I'm gonna need it!

Well done on to all that sts and those who had a weight loss. 1lb off this week fo me. As usual I was hoping for more but a loss is a loss.

Good luck to everyone who still has their weigh in's tonight.. *ahem, thats me too!* and well done to those also, good luck for next week x

2lbs off for me tonight, 1/2 away from 1/2 stone sticker! The OH and I are going to try sucess express this week for 4 days to see I that speeds us up any, although, 2lbs a week average isn't bad qt all!

Only 1/2 a lb off tonight :( GRRR

Back