Wednesday Weighers

2.5lb for me this week and SOTW. Best I've felt for a while and a timely confidence boost.

Now lost over 5 stone in total and just 2lb short of my 3st SW sticker:)

Target weight is now almost a stone.

Steve

Hi

Ive just started and have just got back from my first WI and Ive lost 6pound! so chuffed...hopefully it will keep coming off

Well done all you "losers". I wasn't as fortunate, put on a 1 1/2lb and it's only my second week! I know where I went wrong so I'm not too mad, and it's * week. I'll try a lot damn harder this week I tell you!

Again, well done you lot, you should be proud!

1.5lb and slimmer of the week! 2lb to half stone award and only 2 weeks in!

2.5 lbs gone, YAY, was dissapointed last week so this has given me a boost! well done everyone

:(

hi sorry to say i have put on 1 lb :cry: but it will be off and more for next week! im aiming for 3 lb off.

I had my first weigh in too tonight and I lost 6lb's, so pleased.

Half lb off this week - pretty pleased with that, * week plus I had a big loss last week (for me) so I wasn't expecting big things - would love to get 2lb off next week to get my half stone award... fingers crossed xx

1/2 on for me tonight, I know I slipped up food wise at the weekend but have still been exercising so I was hoping for at least 1/2 off :( try harder this week I guess...

Week 1 WI 22.1.11 -6lbs :D
Week 2 WI 27.1.11 -4lbs :D Half stone award
Week 3 WI 2.2.11 STC but I deserved that :break_diet:

Given myself a stern talking to and back on track now, have put myself in the 2lbs club for next week, fingers crossed.

1/2 lb off last night

Not bad, as i have been off plan this week really, due to being ill and star week, and... i went out this weekend... and had countless archers

Im cross!!!!!
My Ceiling started to leak so I had to get builders in and stay with them!
Therefore I missed my weigh in therefore I ultimately feel like I can eat what I want!!!!
HELP!!!
Center Parcs at the End of March and im a big wobbly jelly!!!!!

Ruth
x

1 lb gain this week but as I reached target last week not too worried and i did have a wedding so wasn't surprised at the gain. Hope to get to bottom end of target in the next two weeks then I just have to maintain it!!

Pinkie_Caz said:
1 lb gain this week but as I reached target last week not too worried and i did have a wedding so wasn't surprised at the gain. Hope to get to bottom end of target in the next two weeks then I just have to maintain it!!

Hey well done on reaching target! :)

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum been doing SW for 4 weeks now and lost 1st 5 lbs I WI on Wednesday too so do you mind if I join in on this thread?

Back