Wednesday Weighers

Oh crap I've had a really rubbish day food wise. Back on track tomorrow, still time to lose weight or have a fluffed it again!?! Wed is not too far away! Yikes!

Hey am really in need of some inspiration I've only got a stone to go to target but am floundering at the min stayed the same two weeks ago put on half last week and know I've been bad this week so am feeling miserable and wondering why I bother help please!!! :(

Hi, didn't post last week, maintained and so didn't fell like going on about. Tried to be good this week so hoping for a loss, fingers crossed.

There was someone who wanted cheap meal ideas a few pages back, I don't know if these will help but I really like the carbonara made with quark, and quarks only 70p or so and the rest is storecupboard staples and a bit of ham or bacon, it make loads aswell so enough for lunch the next day (just make sure you thin the sauce right down with water or it's hard to eat! Sauce to thick!) .
My favourite meal though at the moment is just whatever vegetables are on offer at the supermarket, chopped into chunks with some pickled onions and beetroot and slices of ham. aldi do a really lovely smoked ham that's something like a pound a packet and their veggies are normally supercheap. You could add tinned butterbeans and sweetcoen and whatever you like. I find that the crunchiness and the variety of tastes keeps me happy and there's bog all cooking which keeps me ecstatic.

good luck to all who weigh in today. getting weighed myself today and hoping for a good loss,need to loose 3lbs for my 1 1/2 stone award.

2 lb gain for me :( it's ok been off plan for 3 weeks now! And had 1lb loss last week and week before.

Not having a great time in my life right now and now have tonsilitus :( baahh

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 14s 1lb Loss: 6lb

hi, weighed at class last night instead of this morning, sts, but really pleased as *week started yeasterday, and, 1st time haven't put on:D

lost 1 lb this week an just found out my first week weigh in was put in my book wrong but it's all sorted now i got my 1 stone award and need to lose 4 and half lb for club 10, is it possible to do it in a week and if so any tip's? i go gym once a week and this week zumba twice plus dance game at home and of course be 100% on plan but any other ideas woukd be welcome

:flowers:Well if you have gained tonight, just think well tomorrow back on the plan. Make a menu for the week if that helps you, some people swear by doing that, although to be honest I dont as I never know what I might fancy till the day arrives, but it may help you. Start a food diary again as well just to get you back on track. Hope all goes well for you tonight kitty 4, good luck

2lb off for me tonight. Well done all! :D

2lb off for me tonight aswell :) good luck to everyone.

x

Another lb off for me... The scenic route is suiting me well!!

Hi guys
just had me second weigh in and lost 2lb! got my half stone and sotw yaay!

2 and 1/2 lbs! Oh thank god for that!

I wanted to be over my 1 stone mark, and the scales spent at least a minute wibbling half a pound each way of that, the big tease.

Back