Wednesday Weighers

Tom River, never mind you will probably lose quite a lot next W I when you feel better and are more energetic. :D

1.5 lbs off for me :)

tulip I know how you feel. I only lost 1lb this week and was 100 per cent on plan but gave myself a good talking to and will just have to wait till next W I, continuing to be good! Try to keep positive, we have all been there, just keep going and thinking thin!

Only half a pound off :( it's a loss so I'm going the right way but really want half stone award this week :( 1.5lb off next week to hit that target!! X

Sorry in my miseryness I forgot to say well done!

2nd weigh in for me and I lost 3lb's and was SOTW.

Oh no put on another half a pound think I'm giving up exercise if I carry on at this rate I'll have put everything I've lost so far back on in time for spring!! Well done to all though x

4 1/2lbs off, good stuff. So close to losing that first unwanted stone, 2lbs to go. Think I'm going to have to kick it up a gear though, want to be slim and gorgeous sooner rather than later.

After all if I intend to make a career one day out of making people look fabulous, I think looking good myself will be a basic criteria.

Congratulations to all you losers and anyone who got a shiny :) xxx

I managed to stay at the bottom end of my target! despite being way over on syns and quite a few HEB's!!!

1/2 pound on!

Now officially on suicide watch! - Not only do I take this too seriously but personally too!

Only fair I share the bad times as well as the good.

*sniff*

Ames-showgirl, with all the exercise you are doing are you monitoring your inch loss? If you are still loosing inches but not reaching target cause of the muscle maybe get your consultant to change your target weight? My Bruce is as slim and healthy as anything cause she's always done loads of dancing and swimming, but her school keep telling my sister that she's obese(!!!) cause she's so heavy, so bmi charts aren't always the best indicators.

Yes, I did look that up in the hope that I would be allowed to go to the school and beat her teachers around the heads with the research, but sadly my sister said no.

Well that wonderful loss has been totally wasted today, goingo have to be very good from now on if next WI isn't going to be a total disaster.

Congrats to all - even if you didn't loose you're still sticking at it x

Back