Wednesday Weighers

Ha ha, thought it was a strange name for a girl!

Finickity said:
Ames-showgirl, with all the exercise you are doing are you monitoring your inch loss? If you are still loosing inches but not reaching target cause of the muscle maybe get your consultant to change your target weight? My Bruce is as slim and healthy as anything cause she's always done loads of dancing and swimming, but her school keep telling my sister that she's obese(!!!) cause she's so heavy, so bmi charts aren't always the best indicators.

Yes, I did look that up in the hope that I would be allowed to go to the school and beat her teachers around the heads with the research, but sadly my sister said no.

Well that wonderful loss has been totally wasted today, goingo have to be very good from now on if next WI isn't going to be a total disaster.

Congrats to all - even if you didn't loose you're still sticking at it x

Thank you I haven't been lately to be honest, I know I've lost two inches off my waist over the last 6 months though. Have done them again this morning as I've just started Jillian Michael's 30 day shred DVD today so I'll see how it goes just got to keep my motivation up!!

4½lb off for me Wednesday (I put on 3½ last week * week)

Back on track :D

I am dreading it.

I have been 100% on plan, but i really feel like I have not lost anything.On other diets I usually have a week or two of losses and then STS or gain before I lose again, so I am expecting it to be this way tomorrow as it will be my third weigh in.

I guess even though I lost 9lb in my first two weeks, I do not trust SW yet to help me lose weight even when doing it 100%.

Some how lost 2.5 :) and I am still not on plan due to home life and totm had a show this morning!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 11.5lbs Loss: 8.5lbs

Just back from group, happy to report
- 1½lb. Also got my club 10 award.

Be lucky everyone in your weigh in today

:D

4 and half and slimmer of the week was supposed to get club ten but im point 15 of a pound off lol

hi, had to get weighed last night, but, pleased to say lost 1lb and got my first 1/2st award sine rejoing:D

So disappointed tonight i could cry. Only my third weigh in and I gained 1.5lb's and I had stuck to plan 100% all week. Never strayed at all.

Now I wonder if this diet works for me or not.

Bit gutted, stayed the same! Maybe 1/2lb loss but I didn't stick around to find out!

I do feel thinner and I feel healthier so I'm trying not to be too dis-heartened!!!

Going for a big loss next weekto balance it out! *sigh*

3 off and slimmer of the week! Yay!

i only lost a pound last week and this week 4 and half so i think over all it does balance a bit i was aiming on 2lb a week and even if i had a sts or loss i am still within my goals try to look at the pattern over a few week's rather than one bad week

Just a lb this week. Not bad considering the week I've had

Ive lost a pound this week which is fine cos i was naughty on sat night - dam my mums nice food. Im gonna try a mixture of red and green this week instead of EE and see how I go.

Back