Wednesday Weighers

Well done all:)
I lost 2lb this week and gained my stone award,thats 1st 1.5 gone forever in 5 weeks Yay

Wooohoo lost 2.5lb tonight and well chuffed with that - I made sure I drank more water and seems to have made a difference. Will keep going and determined to get my half a stone mark next week. Do I get a sticker if I reach my half a stone???

4 pound off Yippee!! weight loss going in the right direction again, hopefully back on track now.

Well whatever you have been doing it is definately working, keep up the good work and good luck for the week ahead.:)

4.5 off - this speed soup is finally paying off! :D

So disappointed tonight i could cry. Only my third weigh in and I gained 1.5lb's and I had stuck to plan 100% all week. Never strayed at all.

Now I wonder if this diet works for me or not.

Hey, just wanted to say don't despair just yet! I have weeks like this too :( Just stick to being 100% and check all your basics... Are you doing EE, if so are you having your 1/3 superfree? Are you weighing/measuring your HE's? And what's your fluid intake like? Stick at it, Sure you'll get the loss you deserve next week :) x x

Not sure why that happens, but sometimes you expect to lose weight but instead sts or have a small gain. I have found that if you stick to the plan the loss will show next week. Good new that you are losing the inches. Good luck this week

Hi everyone. I have started sw and had my first weigh in on weds. Bit disappointed as only lost 1.5 lbs and thought u could lose quite a bit in first week. It is my time of the month tho so does that make a diff? Anyway just wondered if I could join u all? Xx

Welcome, 1.5 lbs is still a good loss, i always struggle to get a loss when it is time of the month. Keep up the good work and i am sure you will have a good loss next Wednesday :)

i'm a chocaholic too, i just use my syns for a night time treat usually a aero bubbleball ice cream 5 1/2 syns yummy. Options drinks hit the spot also 1 1/2 - 2 syns.

Carvery is pretty good. Load up on veg and meat (removing skin or fat) avoid the yorkshire pudding and only put on a couple of spoons of gravy to keep you syns down

Back