Wednesday Weighers

Just thought i'd share....

I went thorough my whole wardrobe last night and got rid of tonnes of stuff - I have a pair of trousers that I've kept - I wore them to my first WI and oh my god I really can't believe I didn't try them on again before now... its reminded me how far I've come and no matter if I have a gain or maintain.. no one can take away the fact I've lost nearly 4 and a half stone in a year....if anything its made me more determined to do the same with the trousers I'm wearing now.. next year lol!

I'm WI on wednesday but feeling really positive (if you couldn't tell). I have eaten Scan bran every day and you know what... I'm sure its working Its keeping me so full up and I'm sure i'm going to have a goold loss... fingers crossed!

Ooo good idea MissP I always need a bit of inspiration so I don't end up eating the same meals. Feeding my salad-dodging OH is always a problem x

hiya, I'm anewish weds weigher:D

started SW end of Jan 11, been a long slog my weight loss but enjoying EE so far (thats new to me!)

see you tomorrow!

Hi everyone. I have started sw and had my first weigh in on weds. Bit disappointed as only lost 1.5 lbs and thought u could lose quite a bit in first week. It is my time of the month tho so does that make a diff? Anyway just wondered if I could join u all? Xx

Hey i thought exactly the same, last week was my first weigh in I was also on and i lost 2lbs after sticking to the EE plan religiously. I go with my sister and she lost 7lbs in her first week. So i was abit disappointed. I'm happy as a loss is still good but i think i did have high expectations. But I have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow morning so fingers crossed.

Hi guys. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. Had my first gain last week. Was only half a lb but still, I have felt really demotivated all week. Can't say I've been overly good food wise either. Bread is my nemesis and I feel like stuffing my face with it all day every day atm. Grrr I want the control back!
I weigh in at 5.30pm, wish it was a morning class. What do you guys eat on weigh in day?

Hi linzy777. Hopefully you and I will see great results tomorrow for all our hard work! It's especially disappointing when u go with someone else and they lose loads. My WI isn't until 7 so I will post the results when u get bk. I have stuck to it again this week so can't wait to see the result. Let me kno how u get on in the morning and we can perhaps compare notes!

Hi guys. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. Had my first gain last week. Was only half a lb but still, I have felt really demotivated all week. Can't say I've been overly good food wise either. Bread is my nemesis and I feel like stuffing my face with it all day every day atm. Grrr I want the control back!
I weigh in at 5.30pm, wish it was a morning class. What do you guys eat on weigh in day?

My WI is also at 5:30. I stuffed my face last week during the day (within the plan of course) and STS. So I'm on a green day today and had nimble with nutella (HEb & 4 syns) apple, pear, tattie & tuna (HE & 2 syns for lighter than light mayo) a muller and some pineapple for later. I will stop eating after lunch till I've weighed in. Hoping for a good loss as I've been nearly really good this week!! :rolleyes:

My W I is on a Monday at 12.30pm. I just eat my breakfast and wait till I get back to have my lunch. I know what you mean about others having great weight losses but we are all so different. The most I have lost is 2.5lb and that was the first two weeks I lost that so 5.0lb total. To date after 5 weeks W I I have only lost 8lb, others have lost a lot more, BUT I just carry on thinking well I have lost 8 lb, it may be a drop in the ocean to others but I am proud of my loss! So I just think if I keep going how much I will have lost by the summer. Hope this helps all the slow losers, we will get to the end of the journey just like the high flyers, may just take us a little bit longer. And enjoy the journey, I am loving all the nice recipes on here.

1lb off have been snacky this week but got club 10 and slimmer of the month:D

Welldone! to all of you,:happy096:
I lost 1.5lbs so another good week i was a little bit disappointed at first but have now come to my senses that it wont all drop off over night and if i stick to it i will get to my target in no time! :D

4.5 lb off today, biggest loss yet since starting sw so happy xx one stone sticker today! Good luck to those and well done all x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done on you're 4lb off, also to everyone else, well after getting back on track after a few bad days, pleased to say stayed the same:D

My WI is also at 5:30. I stuffed my face last week during the day (within the plan of course) and STS. So I'm on a green day today and had nimble with nutella (HEb & 4 syns) apple, pear, tattie & tuna (HE & 2 syns for lighter than light mayo) a muller and some pineapple for later. I will stop eating after lunch till I've weighed in. Hoping for a good loss as I've been nearly really good this week!! :rolleyes:

I'm on the extra easy, mostly because my leader didn't really explain the red/ green option :/
I had original oats so simple for brekkie today and then homemade leek and potato soup for lunch, followed by pineapple fingers. That's me now. No more food until after weigh in. I'll be happy to get 1.5lbs off. That would take me into the ten stones. Omg. So excited. Could go either way tho.
Good luck! Hoping to hear about a good loss from you later this evening :)

Get weighed at 5pm, im rather excited! Ive had a great week...after my 1.5lb gain last week :-( I really do enjoy this diet, so easy to stick to :) fingers crossed for tonight!! x

I'm on the extra easy, mostly because my leader didn't really explain the red/ green option :/
I had original oats so simple for brekkie today and then homemade leek and potato soup for lunch, followed by pineapple fingers. That's me now. No more food until after weigh in. I'll be happy to get 1.5lbs off. That would take me into the ten stones. Omg. So excited. Could go either way tho.
Good luck! Hoping to hear about a good loss from you later this evening :)

:thankyou: - GOOD LUCK TO YOU! I hope you get your 1.5lbs. Into the 10's, I can't wait until I'm there! Shall post in later! Hoping for my 1/2 stone tonight. Need 3 lbs! Big need!

Back