Wednesday Weighers

I have also not weighed in yet but I am nervous/excited. After a few weeks of really losing track, culminating in a 2.5lb gain last week, I have had my first 100% week in ages this week, and have done plenty of exercise (and have been doing it regularly for about 5 weeks now so my body should be used to it!), so I'm really hoping for a good result, really at least hoping to have lost what I gained, but we'll see!

Got my very first weigh in tonight and I'm really nervous.

My best friend and I went to our first meeting together last week, but she's poorly today so I'm going on my own. The thought fills me with dread if I'm honest!

I've hardly eaten today, probably not the best idea but I'm worried if I don't lose at least a few pounds then I'll give up.

Well done to everyone, and good luck to those who are yet to weigh in :)

Been on holiday for a while so delighted to post my what seems weekly now 1lb off.
Good luck to everyone, dont give up it's a long road.

cupcake22 said:
Got my very first weigh in tonight and I'm really nervous.

My best friend and I went to our first meeting together last week, but she's poorly today so I'm going on my own. The thought fills me with dread if I'm honest!

I've hardly eaten today, probably not the best idea but I'm worried if I don't lose at least a few pounds then I'll give up.

Well done to everyone, and good luck to those who are yet to weigh in :)

How did you get on? :)

Lost 1.5 tonight which got me my 1stone award. Yay!

How did you get on? :)

I lost 6.5lb!! :D :D :D

Quite stunned actually LOL! And I surprised myself because when I got home I didn't want to eat everything I could lay my hands on as a reward, I was sensible and had shepherds pie with veg.

And then I had a Galaxy Ripple which was worth every single one of it's 9 syns :p

I lost 6.5lb!! :D :D :D

Quite stunned actually LOL! And I surprised myself because when I got home I didn't want to eat everything I could lay my hands on as a reward, I was sensible and had shepherds pie with veg.

And then I had a Galaxy Ripple which was worth every single one of it's 9 syns :p

welldone thats a great weight loss!! :D

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!:D
Well done! Feels amazing doesn't it?
I had 2lbs off, so bloomin delighted! 10 stone 13lb :happy096:

I've never met you but I am absolutely delighted for you! Congratulations!! And, yes, it feels AMAZING!!! Got 6.5 syns still to have today so I feel like celebrating!!! :bliss:

I lost 6.5 this week! I still can't really believe it! I had an 100% week, swapped white pasta for wholemeal and have started getting a veg box delivered and also I've been running 3 times a week for nearly 6 weeks now so I guess it's all paid off! And I resisted temptation to have something naughty as a reward so, but for dinner I'm going to have massive quorn cheeseburgers and SW chips. I'd only eaten free food before WI so I have all my syns and HEXs and I am going to enjoy them all! Syns are going on ketchup and mayo and possibly a whisky too.

Only 1/2 lb this week but got my half stone award so I get to give my signature a shiny :) gonna give success express a try. Wish me luck!! (and any tips greatly received!)

I lost 3 and half this week....I'm so pleased because Ive been poorly all week!

xxxx

Hmmm been looking at SE. Decided to wait until next week as I've got things planned this week and next week is clearer

Back