Wednesday Weighers

6th weigh in tonight. 3.5 lb loss! Reached my first stone award! Godd luck to all Wednesday weighers!!

I lost 2lbs tonight yay! Quite pleased with that. I think I've resigned my self to the fact that it's going to be slow and steady for me and that I'm not gonna have any big losses. Anyway here's to next week with my aims to be have less Mayo and drink more water! Well done to every1 this week!

Gained 1lb even though i have stuck to plan, will not give up and hopefully a loss next week

A 3lb loss for me this week, so pleased after my 1.5lb unexpected gain last week. SOTM too.

Lost half a pound... Considering I not been on plan for 3 weeks am doing ok.... Must be stress we have right now

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 11.5lbs Loss: 8.5lbs

STS:) happy as was away over the weekend, and didn't syn anything;)

nothing to stop me this week!

well done to everyone on their losses:happy096:

only lost half a pound this week, bit annoyed as I haven't been bad at all! But fingers crossed for it just being a blip and a bigger weight loss next week

I was certain I would gain this week as had a massive blow out at the weekend, having gone away with friends BUT I still lost 1lb!!!! only problem is its now taken me out of the bottom range of my target!!! think the scales were rigged LOL! will have to wear heavy clothes next week! :)

hi do you mind if i join in for wednesday weigh in's rejoined sw 2 weeks ago, 1st WI lost 2.5lbs 2nd WI lost 1.5lbs so hoping it keeps on going in the same direction

Normally weigh weds but am away visiting family so went with sis to her class this pm. Lost 1 lb, well pleased as usually weigh in a morning. Hope it stays off for next week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins app

Hi guys, I joined the forum in January, but haven't really posted, other than to say hello.

It was my birthday this week, and I had a few days in France, so booked a session off. Didn't stick 100% to plan in France as it was nigh on impossible - they don't seem to believe in cooking food without using cream, cheese and butter! One meal I chose to have green beans instead of rice or pasta with my main meal, and asked the waiter what they put on the beans - "only a little salt and pepper" he said... And they arrived smothered in butter! :confused: :rolleyes:

I tried to be sensible with my choices, and didn't eat too much, and have been so good since I got back, so just really hope that I manage to lose when I WI on Wednesday this week. I only need to lose 0.5lb to get my 1 stone sticker...! Fingers crossed!

Hi guys, I joined the forum in January, but haven't really posted, other than to say hello.

It was my birthday this week, and I had a few days in France, so booked a session off. Didn't stick 100% to plan in France as it was nigh on impossible - they don't seem to believe in cooking food without using cream, cheese and butter! One meal I chose to have green beans instead of rice or pasta with my main meal, and asked the waiter what they put on the beans - "only a little salt and pepper" he said... And they arrived smothered in butter! :confused: :rolleyes:

I tried to be sensible with my choices, and didn't eat too much, and have been so good since I got back, so just really hope that I manage to lose when I WI on Wednesday this week. I only need to lose 0.5lb to get my 1 stone sticker...! Fingers crossed!

Hi :D I'm a newbie on the forum too!
I totally sympathise with the eating out/ or away thing. You're pretty much powerless to control what's put in/ on the food, especially when so many cooks seem to think "butter doesn't count". *sigh*
I'll have my fingers crossed for you this week and that first stone :D You can do it!! xox

Hi everyone. I am new on here, after after someone mentioning it last week. I had my first Wednesday wi last week- 5lbs. And am not looking forward to this Wednesday! I really want my half this week but i don't feel confident i am going to get it.

Hope everyone else is having a good week!

Back